Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at impact? How about you hold up a 9" thick dog in front of your chest, let me trip off a round of 460 Split Nose at the chest of dog, you will be PERFECTLY safe, right? little "dust" frags of tin can't POSSIBLY harm a big he-man like YOU, right? I PROMISE to only fire one shot, muzzle right up to the dog, or you can use a hunk of beef, I dont care. What's your EXCUSE, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>?

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
andy said:
at impact? How about you hold up a 9" thick dog in front of your chest, let me trip off a round of 460 Split Nose at the chest of dog, you will be PERFECTLY safe, right? little "dust" frags of tin can't POSSIBLY harm a big he-man like YOU, right?
Why the "Dog" business again? All you ever talk about is killing dogs. Why do you hate them so much?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Better yet, you hold a 9" dog up to your chest and you put the gun up to it and pull the trigger? You're the tough one.......

You don't realize just how stupid your statements and challenges sound do you?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont, they are just readily available, for FREE, of the right thickness to approximate lethal hits on men, and also, a million people are dog bitten EVERY year in the US,andat LEAST as many escape such a fate, only by LUCK. so a handgun'sperformance against dogs is ACTUALLY far more relevant-likely to be an issue than is its performance against men. A million people each year do NOT need a pistol against men. A walking stick would suffice. A stick aint much help against a dangerous dog, especially for the enfeebled. I TOLD u u could use a hunk of beef, punk.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Bah, use a real target.
Drug dealers are more prevalent and are just as free as dogs, and fewer people mind when they get killed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts