Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
experience, when they CLAIM to be able to run and gun with 70 lb loads? They'd twist an ankle within the first hour of their trying such a thing. It's a matter of public record that I escaped from Terry Haute camp, in the middle of February, 1990, and made it to Springfield ILL, in 8 days, dumbass. Nobody gave me a ride. I couldn't risk being noticed by anyone. I walked that 120 miles of RR tracks at night. I had no tent, no ground sheet, no hammock, no poncho. The only sleeping bag I could find was a kid's +50F summer bag. It was so thin that I could literally read a gun magazine thru it, me inside the bag, the mag outside of it. It was one cold SOB, too. The night I left, there was freezing rain. If I hadn't taken those 4 Garbage bags, I'd have been in big trouble.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Ummm, lets see. You were 37-38 years old when you walked out of an unfenced minimum security facility. You stole a child's sleeping bag. You did 120 miles of easy walking along railroad tracks in 8 days. It was cold but your bacon was saved by the 4 garbage bags.

Okay I believe you. Just can't believe that you would be to admit to, much less brag about such a thing. This was NOT the "Great Escape" from Stalag Luft in Nazi Germany you know. Just a simple walkaway.

Besides, it has NOTHING to do about backpacking because YOU didn't have a backpack.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
1.) CowardKid is the only pussy (apologies to my favorite meal) here who won't go for a hike because he's afraid to hurt himself.
2.) In his defense he never was a grunt, so he doesn't know that it's kinda nice carrying a 70 pound pack, because it's LIGHTER than your usual load, at least in light infantry.
3.) Having no experience and hence no knowledge of combat, he doesn't realize you drop your pack when the shit starts, and recover it later.
4.) He's the idiot who doesn't backpack because he's afraid, yet picks hoofing it as his ONLY option.
5.) Some of us grew up in the hills/mountains (even knew what range it was) and have been backpacking since they were little kids.
6.) Even though there's no evidence to support it, CowardKid thinks he escaped from a flippin' RELEASE FACILITY. Oh yeah, he's stupid to claim it, and even dumber if he actually did it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
So thats it, one trip walking the railroad tracks when you walked off from a Release Camp, how many years ago?

You didn't spend any time in the backcountry before and you havn't spent anytime since and you consider yourself an "SHTF Backpack Expert"?

Face it JD you are simply a wannabe without the experieance of the average kid in an active outdoor family.

So prove me wrong, where have you done any 50 plus mile backcountry trips?

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,761 Posts
Gunkid, do you remember; from Terry G

09-04-2004 USP Terre Haute Hoax

For the last time, Gunkid, Andy, whatever never escaped from USP Terre Haute. USP Terre Haute is a MAXIMUM Penetentiary. If he HAD escaped from there, the Warden, both Associate Wardens, and the CCS, Chief Correctional Supervisor, would have commited hari-kari. The man is a bald faced liar. He got his additional time from lying on a firearms application, not from some derring-do escape. My God, folks, the man lies with every breath, and you still think he has some creditabiltiy?

09-05-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy
I never SAID I escaped from the USP, stupid. I escaped from the CAMP, stupid, which you didnt even know EXISTED, stupid.

You said you escaped from USP Terre Haute, everybody read your lie. You don't "escape" from a camp, your a "walk away" that nobody even searches for. The U.S. Marshall's Service is notified and they rather boredly, wait for you to go home and pick you up. You never did this. There is NO escape in your record. You try to portray yourself as some reckless outlaw, when in fact your a pathetic loser that got caught every time he broke the law. You were arrested three times by Federal Authorities and never once put up the least amount of resistance. The last time they called you on the phone and told you to come in, which you meekly did. And by the way, a camp is a release facility, who, that had the IQ of dry cereal, would "escape" from one? You just sound more and more pathetic. I KNOW your record, John. You can try to lie to other members of the Forum, but I know you.

I'm just curious, is the fantasy that embedded? By the way, I did spend 15 years of my military service in field units. Mobility meant a combination of helicopters, APC's, trucks and by foot.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I am going to eat some crow here, and admit I was wrong.

I tried to give guntwit the benefit of the doubt, and not join in on the personal attacks against him, even though I was well aware of his "history". But I have already reached the end of my rope. Gloves off, fangs out.

Incessantly posting crap.
Insulting posts.
General disruptive behavior.
If it wasn't for you this would be a better board. You waste bandwidth posting BS, others could use that bandwidth for posting good, solid info. The total crap you post moves other GOOD TOPICS to the back pages. Myself and others have tried to get you to chance your attitude, to no avail. I have had a belly full of you already. No more Mr Nice Guy.

Stillwater, Sorry. You seem to be on the right track. This dickweed belongs back in prison.

He has cetainly incriminated himself. Many times over.

Reactions: Hasher

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Not to mention tha the has run all the other posters but about 20 off. This could be a great informative board but for his BS. Oh wait that is how he tried to ruin every other board on the net.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hasher said:
Not to mention tha the has run all the other posters but about 20 off. This could be a great informative board but for his BS. Oh wait that is how he tried to ruin every other board on the net.
I wonder if that might be his "assigned function". I am starting to think this MIGHT be a disinfo campaign. I don't mean disinfo as in stupid info. I mean a organized effort to disrupt, a distraction to others looking for good info.

Since he has incriminated himself SO MANY TIMES, it REALLY MAKES ME WONDER why he is not back in prison. Sumthin' ain't right here....... Some attribute his nonsense to stupidity or a drug addled brain, when he may be on someones payroll. Don't say this doesn't happen. It does!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
" The man is a bald faced liar. He got his additional time from lying on a firearms application, not from some derring-do escape. My God, folks, the man lies with every breath, and you still think he has some creditabiltiy?"

Yes, he is a bald faced liar.

Yes he did get his additional time from lying on a firearms application

Yes I know he lies with every breath, and No I don't l think he has any creditabiltiy!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Kent said:
I am going to eat some crow here, and admit I was wrong.

I tried to give guntwit the benefit of the doubt, and not join in on the personal attacks against him, even though I was well aware of his "history". But I have already reached the end of my rope. Gloves off, fangs out.

Incessantly posting crap.
Insulting posts.
General disruptive behavior.
If it wasn't for you this would be a better board. You waste bandwidth posting BS, others could use that bandwidth for posting good, solid info. The total crap you post moves other GOOD TOPICS to the back pages. Myself and others have tried to get you to chance your attitude, to no avail. I have had a belly full of you already. No more Mr Nice Guy.

Stillwater, Sorry. You seem to be on the right track. This dickweed belongs back in prison.

He has cetainly incriminated himself. Many times over.
Kent:
Welcome to the truth faith, and no hard feelings at all. I knew you would be able to see truth in a short while.

Yes, Kent, NUTTY JOHN does belong back in prison. Eventually, I think Rich will see the light, and put NUTTY JOHN in his place. In his place, but not banning him. By NUTTY JOHN posting here,eventually evidence will build to the point that his Parole Officer will get tired of him and send him back to his REAL HOME, for free room and board.

Then Rich can have his forum back, in good shape, with meat and potato type firearm and related posts, instead of NUTTY JOHN'S hate and discontent.

·
Registered
9,761 Posts
Gunkid; remember this from Terry G 10-27-2004

The Great Escape

I know I'm being redundant in this, but John's statements are too much to ignore. Nobody that has two brain cells to rub together "escapes" from a Federal Prison Camp. You are sent there prior to release, usualy 8 months or less. You have to work a whole six hours a day for which you are paid. No rent, food bills, power whatever, you pocket your money. Not a fortune, but if you work in UNICOR the prison factory, you can make about $900.00 a month. You can buy, from the camp commisary, over four hundred items, if you choose to. Cigarettes, candy bars, Tennis shoes, Ho-Ho's, Ramen soup, coffee, etc. The prison menu, for one day, reads like this: Breakfast: Ham and Cheese Omlettes, hash brown potatoes, toast, juice, coffee, tea, or milk. Fruit bar. Lunch: Grilled ham and cheese on rye or white bread, soup, salad, and fruit. Coffee, tea, milk, or juice. Supper: Buffalo wings, oven baked potatoes, cheese broccoli, salad, dinner rolls, fruit, and chocolate brownies. Coffee.tea, milk,juice or soda, (three kinds). Full gym and weight room available. Tennis courts, of course. No fence or armed Officers. The sentence for escape is five years in a higher level of security. You would have to be a real genius to want to escape. I know of two in 23 years. The first was a a kid that took off on the coldest night of the year, 28 degrees below zero. I was freezing my a** off when I fired up a chain saw threatining to cut down the tree he had climbed. He came down. The other was a Columbian drug lord who slipped through the cracks with a simple possession to distribute charge, and knew he was going to get tagged sooner or later. He's still gone.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
Gunkid; remember this from Terry G 10-27-2004

The Great Escape

<snip>
The Great Escape has to be one of the funniest stories of the year. You're ready to get out of prison, and you run off, adding 5 more years to your sentence. Dumb, dumb, dumb ...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Stillwater said:
The Great Escape has to be one of the funniest stories of the year. You're ready to get out of prison, and you run off, adding 5 more years to your sentence. Dumb, dumb, dumb ...
Im glad its cool, stillwater. Thanks.

I still believe its a viable option that guntwat is working for the feds.

You know, instead of an additional 5 years tacked on to a sentence in an alreaady overcrowded prison, he disrupts boards that the JBT's don't like.

Sounds like a bargain JBT's would make, because some/most of us get info from boards like this. Its a very important way of communicating w/ like minded people. These boards are not a hobby or just a way of killing time, they're important.

I just cant think of ANY reason that he has avoided going back to the clink.
He has persistently incriminated himself by stating he engages in illegal activity, owns/makes illegal items ("cans"), felon in posession of firearms, terrorist threats, etc. etc. ad nauseum.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Well, not only does he go right down the definition of a sociopath, he DOES also go right down the list of things to look for when spotting a provocatuer. . .

·
Registered
750 Posts
I held this theory on the back burner for quite some time Kent, at one time JD use to really push hard trying get folks to admit to doing illegal stuff.

I just couldn't understand that, you would think of all people to know better, someone who wasted the prime of thier life in the clink would know better.

Now it's a toss up between his simply being a monumental dumbass and the fact he is pathalogical lier that owns nor uses none of the items he claims he does and has nothing to fear from his parole officer.

Either way you slice the pie he's majorly fucked up.

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
The theory is certainly an interesting one; but Im relatively new here and I dont post elsewhere so I have to ask; Do the feds or the ATF or the mounties really monitor these boards? There is certainly a motive, however I do not see any evidence (besides gunkids idiocy), nor have I heard of any such instance.

Having said that, your idea really does make everything fall into place; his rantings, his tenacity when it comes to making new screennames to get past bannings, purposefully angering people, rejecting any act of kindness/sympathy/neutrality, cramming up the boards with meaningless crap...

Ive never met anyone as stupid as andy, on the internet or elsewhere... there are never any supporting facts in his arguments, but rather insults. Perhaps it is deliberate trolling (posting inflamatory comments on a board in order to incite an argument, etc).

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Kent said:
Im glad its cool, stillwater. Thanks.

I still believe its a viable option that guntwat is working for the feds.

You know, instead of an additional 5 years tacked on to a sentence in an alreaady overcrowded prison, he disrupts boards that the JBT's don't like.

Sounds like a bargain JBT's would make, because some/most of us get info from boards like this. Its a very important way of communicating w/ like minded people. These boards are not a hobby or just a way of killing time, they're important.

I just cant think of ANY reason that he has avoided going back to the clink.
He has persistently incriminated himself by stating he engages in illegal activity, owns/makes illegal items ("cans"), felon in posession of firearms, terrorist threats, etc. etc. ad nauseum.
Kent, glad you're a thinking man about NUTTY JOHN. Your theory could be right on the spot. And, I have heard this from other people that don't know each other.

I have talked to other people, not on the Internet, and in Law Enforcement, about NUTTY JOHN. If nothing happens, NUTTY JOHN is getting protection from somewhere.

Isn't it nice that NUTTY JOHn puts us on IGNORE? we can talk all we want to, about him, and he doesn't have a clue. LOL

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Whether gunkid is a provateur or not, he isn't successful - at least on this board. Every time he suggests something illegal he is either refuted or severely ridiculed. Even so, it sure looks like he is being protected. Either that or he is such small potatos that the Feds just haven't gotten around to throwing the net over him yet.

RIKA

1 - 20 of 24 Posts