Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

u wanted to ,**** with me, punk, lets see

2K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  John in AR 
#1 ·
your facts. I've got 100x the gun posts here that you have, and it will REMAIN that way. Pretty easy for me, since you know so little, type so slowly, etc.

#5 ·
andy said:
u wanted to fuck with me, punk, lets see
your facts. I've got 100x the gun posts here that you have, and it will REMAIN that way. Pretty easy for me, since you know so little, type so slowly, etc.
It looks like NUTTY JOHN is at FULL SCREAM this morning.

More empty challenges from the survivalist POSER.

#9 ·
Yes, it does look like NUTTY JOHN is at full scream this morning.

What hapened to the LEVIATHON?

#10 ·
Mabu Khan said:
If a bird is a bird and a mammal is a mammal; how come Spotted Owl tastes just like baby Harp Seal?
You mean it really doesn't, taste like chicken, as NUTTY JOHN said ...

#13 ·
lets see yor facts....
Fact one; your beloved Beretta 21 has less than 60 foot pounds of energy, even when loaded with stingers or minimags, and has less energy at the muzzle than a 380 pocket pistol has at more than 300 yards.

Fact two; your 9x21 caliber is not only unavailable pretty much anywhere in North America, it’s less powerful than a plain-jane, over-the-counter 9 mm plus P.

Fact three; with full power ammunition, in any barrel length, the 300 whisper/blackout is more powerful than your 223 SBR.

Fact four; with subsonic ammunition, in any barrel length, the 300 whisper/blackout is more powerful than the 22 rimfire conversion kit on your 223 SBR.

Fact five; it’s faster, simpler and easier to swap between subsonic and regular ammo with the 300 whisper/blackout then with your 223 SBR.

Can you argue against any of those facts..?

#15 ·
And of course no willingness - and no ability - to defend his arguments. Because he objectively knows that his arguments are fictional, but all that really matters is that they're 'his' and not something that anyone else recommends. A very-far-gone example of the insecure & arrogant person's "not invented here" syndrome. If it isn't their idea it's obviously from someone else, and since everyone else is a (stupe, lame, insert insult here), then their idea must be stupid and lame as well.

Boati/andy/JMD/gunkid/sweetie/scarlett/223fan/metoo, etc - you specifically asked for some unnamed person to post facts. I listed some. Any response, or are you going to do the juvenile backpedal that we've all grown accustomed to?

#16 ·
I know in the past I've called Melvin some bad things but this one might be the worse.
Melvin, the way you make these emotional pontifications which are devoid of little to no facts....
Are you a closet liberal or something?

#18 ·
My question is, since he posts this way for new people to find his posts, who is the reader supposed to guess that it is directed to? Or, does it simply look like the ravings of a deranged person?

it’s an angry post with zero context. I don’t think it makes him look knowledgeable or smart about anything

#20 ·
I came across this pic on my pc when looking for something else today. I'd forgotten all about it and don't even remember where I originally found it, but it's an interesting comparison of the trajectory of typical .22lr 'high velocity' ammo and the much heavier .300 blackout subsonic. Wish I could remember where I originally saw it; if anyone recognizes it I'd appreciate a link to the source.

Rectangle Slope Parallel Font Plot

#21 ·
...lets see your facts. I've got 100x the gun posts here that you have, and it will REMAIN that way. Pretty easy for me, since you know so little, type so slowly, etc.

Fact one; your beloved Beretta 21 has less than 60 foot pounds of energy, even when loaded with stingers or minimags, and has less energy at the muzzle than a 380 pocket pistol has at more than 300 yards.

Fact two; your 9x21 caliber is not only unavailable pretty much anywhere in North America, it’s less powerful than a plain-jane, over-the-counter 9 mm plus P.

Fact three; with full power ammunition, in any barrel length, the 300 whisper/blackout is more powerful than your 223 SBR.

Fact four; with subsonic ammunition, in any barrel length, the 300 whisper/blackout is more powerful than the 22 rimfire conversion kit on your 223 SBR.

Fact five; it’s faster, simpler and easier to swap between subsonic and regular ammo with the 300 whisper/blackout then with your 223 SBR.

Can you argue against any of those facts..?

And of course no willingness - and no ability - to defend his arguments. Because he objectively knows that his arguments are fictional, but all that really matters is that they're 'his' and not something that anyone else recommends. A very-far-gone example of the insecure & arrogant person's "not invented here" syndrome. If it isn't their idea it's obviously from someone else, and since everyone else is a (stupe, lame, insert insult here), then their idea must be stupid and lame as well.

Boati/andy/JMD/gunkid/sweetie/scarlett/223fan/metoo, etc - you specifically asked for some unnamed person to post facts. I listed some. Any response, or are you going to do the juvenile backpedal that we've all grown accustomed to?

Still waiting. You started this thread specifically asking for facts, yet when provided with some, you refuse to participate in the very discussion you started. That's weird.

I'm curious whether it's A)confusion or B)fear that makes you unwilling to discuss this topic. A topic that you won't participate in, yet were so worked up about that you start a thread specifically to ask (profanely) for details on it..?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.