Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody around. To do so, you'd have to have PLENTY of men with you, and plenty MORE left guarding the family and gear,with them in a SAFELY esconced position. Since you aint GOT such, you have no CHOICE but to stay with the familiy and the gear. The SLIGHTEST wound, post shtf, can easily mean your death. THEN what happens to your family, hmm? Just because you THINK others will help you out doesn't make it so. They could EASILY be the ones who shoot you in the back and take your stuff.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Again, you make too many assumptions. Just because you don't have any friends that you can trust doesn't mean that I don't have any. That one little scratch thing goes both ways. You who goes stumbling around in the bush at all hours of the day and night or me who is familiar with every part of my AO.

I'm right, you're wrong so I win again.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
andy said:
anybody around. To do so, you'd have to have PLENTY of men with you, and plenty MORE left guarding the family and gear,with them in a SAFELY esconced position. Since you aint GOT such, you have no CHOICE but to stay with the familiy and the gear. The SLIGHTEST wound, post shtf, can easily mean your death. THEN what happens to your family, hmm? Just because you THINK others will help you out doesn't make it so. They could EASILY be the ones who shoot you in the back and take your stuff.
Well, yeah, provided you only associate with self-centered sociopaths with no skills and no medical supplies.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
andy said:
I trust my wife's shooting skills, intelligence, etc. to protect our stuff as much as mine. She's almost as good of a shot, pretty calm in an emergency, LOTS better medical training than I've got, and pretty dang smart.

Maybe I just can give women credit they deserve. :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
No we may just broadcast over CB,shortwave or GMRS to others in the area to look for and ambush you.

May at least send one sniper team to ghost your ass and make sure the ambush is set up in your path.

BTW- I will admit that all the low-life scum in our AO might be the first to be lined up and shot before they can do any looting or back shooting.;)

G

·
Won't need but a few. Royal Malaysian Jungle Tracking School. Does that give you a hint. Ok, how about Selous Scouts.

Gunkid, since you travel at night, you will leave a trail a blind man can follow. That's presuming you don't get lost in a swamp, hahahahaha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts