Arms Locker banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u had me starting 30 gun topic threads a day, and you had to go and run your stupid fucking mouth, and now your site is DEAD. :)

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Mabu hear it was all the same old shit from the FOOLE.*

* Mabu starting to spell it this way to show andy is a professional one like George Carlin.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
u had me starting 30 gun topic threads a day, and you had to go and run your stupid fucking mouth, and now your site is DEAD. :)
A sociopathic NUTTY JOHN, at full roar ...

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Hey GK, you forgot to mention the 3 posts in your forum...speaking of dead.

But you continue to confuse quantity with quality.

:devil:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
Run his mouth by pointing out you are FOS? Or run his mouth by taking you up on your hiking challenge?

Which of his pointing out that you don't know which end is up are you complaining about?

He kicks your tired ass with everyone one of his posts. You don't really think that all your postings hide that fact, do you?

Even you aren't that stupid.

:devil:

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
30 posts of dribble is correct!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
You are jealous, aren't you andy. Had your own forum and not one 'friend' came to visit. No one really wants to listen to your drivel but you are fun to toy with. And your stupid posts do spur some intelligent discussion among the rest of us.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
GunKid ran like a coward from Teuf's site when he challasnged Teuf to a two man back packing trip to prove that Teuf could out march him while Teuf was carrying a 70 pound pack. When Teuf promptly accepted his challange DK ran away and has never dared post on Teuf's website again.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hard Ball said:
GunKid ran like a coward from Teuf's site when he challasnged Teuf to a two man back packing trip to prove that Teuf could out march him while Teuf was carrying a 70 pound pack. When Teuf promptly accepted his challange DK ran away and has never dared post on Teuf's website again.
Typical gunkid. He is as brave as a wet cat stuffed in a commode (and probably smells the same.) Glad Teuf flushed him down. Hahahahaha.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Look, guntwat, I could start 30 posts per day filled with nothing but crap. Not much challenge there, anyone can do that.

So, ass bandit pillow biter, (Thanks Rika ;) ), who are you working for?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
NUTTY JOHN, your problem is quiet obvious. You still confuse quantity with quality.

Wasn't it your ex-wife, that posted the same thing about you?

Curious people want to know!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Stillwater said:
NUTTY JOHN, your problem is quiet obvious. You still confuse quantity with quality.

Wasn't it your ex-wife, that posted the same thing about you?

Curious people want to know!
OUCH. :roflmao1: :rofl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts