Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No. that's not an insult. If you load a lot of high capacity magazines, I'm sure you find it a bit hard on the fingers after a short while. My 13 round Glock magazines are a real trial. I had read about the UpLula magazine loaders and picked one up. It is a universal type for 9MM through .45, single or double stacked magazines. It works great. Much better than any others I have tried. I was at a LEO training range today and passed it around. It worked on Glock, Colt, Ruger and CZ magazines without a problem. They have a whole line of loaders for just about any pistol, rifle and sub-machine gun magazines. It's a good design based on a hand squeeze principal. I'm getting another for my .22 unit magazines both Glock and CZ. $40.00 at Cabela's, probably cheaper on line.

Reactions: RAEINDUSTRIES

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can imagine. A lot more time spent loading than shooting! The Glock loaders are worthless.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Never used the pistol version but I've used their AR lula. Works fine, but not something I'd miss too much if I lost it.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AR-15 and AK magazines aren't hard to load by hand. Also, I have enough GI stripper clips and magazine loaders for my AR's. For pistol magazines I am happy to have found the UpLula. Finger's are getting stiffer as the years go by.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I like that Caldwell loader for the AR, works slick, drop 50 rounds in it an each pump of the handle loads 5 rounds. Looks kinda cheap made plastic but mine is still going strong after about 4 years of very hard use an abuse. (would last Melvin about two uses if he could figure out how the use it) Think I paid around 50 or 60 for it, not small or cheap but well thought out. Have not seen them advertised lately but never really looked. Ford Perfect will be here later with a funny story. An not the one about ruining a Ruger #1 22 Hornet in a blueing tank, know who did that?

·
Registered
130 Posts
UpLULA? Greatest invention for semiautomatic handguns since smokeless gunpowder, and noncorrosive primers came along! Wouldn't be without the three that I own. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts