Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
*** s here claim that the Liberty arms 9mm ammo wont pierce a skull. So then they will let you shoot at their heads with such ammo if they are allowed to hold a 1" pine board 1 " from their head. I would SO love to pull the trigger on that test, you *** **.

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Quoted in whole, so it doesn't disappear with future editing:
US army says lethality is denoted by the piercing of a 1" pine board.

stupid fucks here claim that the Liberty arms 9mm ammo wont pierce a skull. So then they will let you shoot at their heads with such ammo if they are allowed to hold a 1" pine board 1 " from their head. I would SO love to pull the trigger on that test, you fucking morons.

And bite by bite:
stupid fucks here claim that the Liberty arms 9mm ammo wont pierce a skull.
Nobody said any such thing. And to accuse people of saying things that they haven't (which you've done here for years now), is either intentional (which makes it lying) or unintentional (which makes it delusion). Which is it; lies or delusions? It HAS to be one or the other. I actually hope you're just lying, like a petulant adolescent. That would at least be better than hallucinating like an old, broken-down, drug-addicted, petulant old codger.

Fact is, I said that for certain applications, it might be just fine. Nobody - NOBODY - said it wouldn't penetrate a skull bone.

...So then they will let you shoot at their heads with such ammo if they are allowed to hold a 1" pine board 1 " from their head. I would SO love to pull the trigger on that test, you fucking morons.
Easy to say, because it's empty bluster. You've called police "the enemy" and even threatened to kill my wife & kids years ago because I wore "the enemy uniform". Yet every time - EVERY time - the police just spoke your name and showed you handcuffs, you meekly surrendered. You lying dolt.

US army says lethality is denoted by the piercing of a 1" pine board.
And finally, you now believe that when the US Army accepts or adopts something, that makes it gospel and inviolate? You know that they also say that individuals should carry hundreds of rounds on their person. (At least they did when I was in, and I wasn't anything special or elite; just plain old 11B infantry.) Are you now saying that they're right and you've been wrong about ammo load-out all these years?

So, to quote Inigo Montoya, "let me sum up". In this short, two-line opening post, you:
  • lie (or spout hallucination)
  • make historically-indefensible macho claims, and
  • give weight to an authority who says you're wrong

That's quite an accomplishment in such a short post.

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
JMD - It may just be because my sick wife is having a particularly tough week, but I'm going to be a little more direct than I usually am.

As long as you have the invisibility-cloak of the internet, you claim all these macho things - things like staring down an entire cell of guys in jail, etc. Yet the last time you were arrested (at least the last time I'm aware of, in 2006), you were ARMED and still didn't put up any kind of resistance; not even running away. Just stood there and let them handcuff you, didn't you...?

And at that time, you were much closer to your prime, 16 years ago and not even 55 years old at the time. Now, sixteen years later and just months away from 70, you want to make all these macho statements. You didn't even try those macho things when you were much younger and had a gun on you. Nobody believes you now.

·
Super Moderator
2,534 Posts
stupid fucks here claim that the Liberty arms 9mm ammo wont pierce a skull. So then they will let you shoot at their heads with such ammo if they are allowed to hold a 1" pine board 1 " from their head. I would SO love to pull the trigger on that test, you fucking morons.
What, exactly, is your malfunction?

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
A completely out of thin air post Who is he talking about? And where did he get this information from? Old Melvin is getting worse and worse.

·
Super Moderator
2,534 Posts
I'm yet to find any posts stated what is claimed here. Once again, it appears to be some kind of crazy rant about something that never happened. It also carries with it anger and hostility for no reason.

I also didn't see any references to the this pine board standard either - perhaps a citation would be helpful?

·
Super Moderator
2,316 Posts
I think it's the end of the month and he'd rather buy gold than his meds.
I've spent too much money on several things that a "normal" person might question.
But I always calculate in basics like food and prescription medicine.
Anyway I've said it before and I'll say it again.
I'm not much into playing Dr.Phil online.
Maybe another 30days in the hole will do him good.

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
He either posted to the wrong forum or he's gone completely irrational.

·
Super Moderator
2,316 Posts
I know and I guess we all do that the discussion forums serve as some sort of fantasy world for him....but he needs to reign it in.
Seems like an epidemic lately both online and in person.
Really noticing it in public at stores etc.,.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
The point is that everyone knows Melvin is in a fantasy world, which while that makes him obnoxious as long as he isn't insulting he should be cut a break, right up until he starts the insults again.

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
Do you think he's getting dangerous? He never has been for all his bluster but a lifetime of drug use has ro have an effect.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
given the medical issues that he has told us of over the last 20+ years, is he physically capable of carrying out his delusions?

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Based on his own words, very doubtful; at least beyond some sneak attack that any 12-year-old would be equally capable of. Self-posted info on not just knee and back problems, but even spinal degeneration to the point where he years ago said: "I stagger a bit as I walk". Plus bragging about having tens of thousands of dollars' worth of student loans forgiven due to disability, which means 100% disability. So short overview from info he's made public himself: months away from 70 years old, knee problems, back problems, spinal degeneration to the point of staggering as he walks, all combined being severe enough to receive govt student loan forgiveness that only comes from a determination of 100% disability.

Sure, he could pose an actual threat; but so could a 12-year-old with a gun or a 90-year-old with a Buick. About that level of danger. Bear in mind, he actually DID threaten to kill my wife & kids at one point probably 15-20 years ago when he found out I was law enforcement (at that time, I'm not now). That's why I started paying attention to his threats in the first place, when he was incarcerated at the Varner unit, just 60-70 miles from where we lived at the time. But no special worries to anyone much at this point imo.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
wow!

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
A completely out of thin air post Who is he talking about? And where did he get this information from?
I'm yet to find any posts stated what is claimed here.
He's talking about his "Liberty Ammo Civil Defense" thread: AP 9mm ammo for sale. 2100 fps, 5" barrel 50 gr...

It's more than a little telling that even in the Paul Harrell youtube video he posts to support how great this ammo is, after testing it Paul says he wouldn't use it. But that's apparently irrelevant. That's a weird twist - the fact that the guy testing & reviewing it openly says that he wouldn't use it, simply doesn't matter - all that apparently matters is that there actually is a video that reviews it. It's a negative review where the person testing it says it's something he wouldn't use, but don't worry about little details like that...

Sunglasses Hat Vision care Goggles Eyewear

He either posted to the wrong forum or he's gone completely irrational.
The two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

·
Super Moderator
2,534 Posts
This thread is a great illustration of why not replying or continuing in the original thread can lead to questions. Had the OP kept it all in the correct thread, it would be clearer what he was talking about.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Always remember....................

Reactions: BigEd
1 - 20 of 25 Posts