Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
judge the TRUTH about having some money on me (in court, after being arrested, held for 24+ hours) It was safety pinned to my underwear, 3 $100 bills. So they tossed me into a jail cell with 13 black gang bangers over the weekend. They came back Monday, expecting to hear that I'd had all kinds of trouble. What they SAW, however, was videos of me teaching the blacks karate and judo. So they had me put in a single man cell for 3 months, until I was sent into the Federal system. :) Suited me fine.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You are such a wonderful ..... LIAR. Every post is about how great you are. You are BORING!

RIKA :(

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Kicking and flailing during a black blanket party doesn't constitute "teaching them karate and judo", especially when you know neither, all you know is Toe Gon Boom from your Korean "master" that only spoke Japanese. . .

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
All prisons and all jails prohibit martial arts. The jailers look in from time to time to make sure that is not happening. Sure some gets buy, but can you imagine dumbkid bsing 13 black gang bangers? I mean that's 14 guys in one cell for a whole weekend.

BTW dumbkid, was the gang members banging you? I bet that's more closer to the truth. Usually liars have just a grain of truth in their lies. And that sounds about right.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Gunkid has admitted that he "did what I had to do to survive" in the past, What a wannabe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts