Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

using bootleg software's a feloy, copying

878 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Aslan 
#1 ·
a video is a felony, so is borrowing such a copy from anyone. touching that girl's titty, in high school was a felony, jerk.

#2 ·
MELVIN, this is the shotgun forum.

There is nothing about software, or molesting school girls needed here.

Your mind must have slipped off of the track this morning MELVIN. It won't be long until the men in the white jackets come for you, and put you in a padded romper room.

Bill

#4 ·
Raider said:
Melvin finds its hard trying to post when the wife's dog is humping his leg while trying to lick dried-on food scraps off his pants.

RIKA
RIKA:
Do you mean that MELVIN, and the de-barked chihuahua, have an unusually close and endearing relationship?

Bill

#5 · (Edited)
If I understood the warnings corectly, copying software for personal use if You are the owner of the original(Several computers in home network) is leagl, and copying a movie for hjome use is legal. The criminal issues come in when a group/artist/studio/software company get screwled out of their rightful percentage due them for their work/ efforts. No one to the best of my knowledge has ever been prosecuted for copying a disc or a movie if they paid for the original. If the girl is over the age of consent, and so are You, or if both are under the age of consent then it is a no harm, on foul issue. The law is to protect physically mature, but emotionally un ready children from dealing with uncle pervy. IIRC Tony Curtis summed it up best in Operartion Petticoat, "Under 16 protected by law, over 60 protected by nature, inbetween fair game." :duck: :scatter: :argue:

#6 ·
oh,so felonies only COUNT if YOU have heard of prosecutions on them? There's MILLIONS of prosecutions YOU aint heard of. For instance, check out Supreme Court Reporter on Title 18, 922, APPELLATE. decisions on felons(IN PRISON) for possesion of muzzleloaders. Something that's SPECIFICALLY excluded from GCA 68 rules, and the Federal "ex felon with firearm law is IN GCA 68.

#7 ·
223 fan said:
oh,so felonies only COUNT if YOU have heard of prosecutions on them? There's MILLIONS of prosecutions YOU aint heard of. For instance, check out Supreme Court Reporter on Title 18, 922, APPELLATE. decisions on felons(IN PRISON) for possesion of muzzleloaders. Something that's SPECIFICALLY excluded from GCA 68 rules, and the Federal "ex felon with firearm law is IN GCA 68.
Which one of the voices, in your head, are you talking to now MELVIN?

#9 ·
Tell you what, Melvin - for each peice of software that I don't legally own or are not otherwise authorized to have on my computers, I will pay you $1,000.

If, you can't find a single bit of software that I don't legally own or are not otherwise authorized to have, you will agree to leave the internet for good.

I have a MSDN license - I legally own a copy of every single MS product. (I don't care for them, but it is a work requirement. - Though all my development is done in JAVA.)

On my MACs - same deal. If it's on the computer, then I bought it or it's allowed under the licensing terms.

So how about it? want to go for it?

You make sweeping generalizations without a clue. I don't care if other people have pirated software, I just don't.

:devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.