Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so all you do is run your mouth about that which you know NOTHING. You've never shot an animal with a prefrag, or even with a 357 Sig. YOu are nothing but mouth

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
yes, you tell em'..[don't let em get you down,TARD!]

enlighten the unwashed masses from your elevated hole in the ground.

:wavey:

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
You've never seen a .356 either!! We have enough common sense to realize that there are more modern alternatives. Plus we are also smart enough to realize that practicing your skills of marksmanship on a regular basis, is far more intelligent than depending on either a "near miss" or a "wonder" bullet!!!!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
andy said:
u've never LOOKED at a 356 tsw in the flesh so all you do is run your mouth about that which you know NOTHING. You've never shot an animal with a prefrag, or even with a 357 Sig. YOu are nothing but mouth
Actually I have, on both counts.

The fact is that the .356TSW is just another cartridge. It wasn't a bad one, but since it's now a dead one, it's no big deal since there are other that are just as good.

I never invested into it since it was an obscure cartridge from the get go and availability has always been questionable.

Besides, as I said, since there are so many others to chose from, why screw with yet another new round? THAT, btw, is precisely why it died.

You're forgetting, I was around, about, and well into the gun scene when you were sitting locked up, going crazy, focusing on key moments of the past trying to keep your marbles straight.

You act like shooting the .356 TSW is some sort of holy grail when it was like no big deal to someone who actually shoots a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts