Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was all set to go to the show at the Valley Forge Convention Center in King of Prussia, PA today. Then I found out yesterday that I will have to work the weekend (actually for the next 10 days to 2 weeks straight) on the UN General Assembly. I am missing a Gun Show because of a bunch of foreigners, and even worse because of a bunch of foreigners in the UN. These are, in my opinion, the same bastards who want to destroy our gun ownership rights and rule America!

What a good show to miss too, well not good to miss but a good show that I will miss. It has about 700 tables, probably one half with guns - booy now that I think of it gun shows are not what they used to be - too much beef jerky for sale! But nonetheless it is a good show, usually with good buys! I wanted badly to see if any prices on hi-cap mags had fallen. Aaaargh.

Man this sucks big time. All I can say is thank goodness the UN crap and the elections will be over before the regular deer hunting hunting season opens in the southern half of NY State.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts