Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
food is more than 70 Calories per oz, which means 1100 calories a day. A SEDANTARY adult male needs at LEAST 1600 Calories a day, to sustain a body wt of 160 lbs. So, yes, you WILL need 2 lbs of food a day, MINIMUM, and if it's not ALL 150 calorie+ per oz type FAT trail food,you'll either need THREE lbs a day, or you are going to be using up your lean body mass, ie,your MUSCLES, to stay in pursuite of a man. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
We have adequate food to sustain health and vitality for an excess of one year. I doubt that you have one months supply of food.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Please provide the sources of those figures? Sounds like fantasy to me. What a wannabe.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
So, in addition to knowing absolutely nothing about primitive skills hunting (like with slingshots for instance), field craft, and long range marksmanship, you don't know jack about nutrition. :)

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Besides, who says it'll take more than one day to track you and skin you?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i obviously know more than YOU do about all of those things. Come back up your CLAIM about the slingshot and the rocks, punk. $5000 is yours for the claiming, except for the little fact that you can't HIT 1" disks at 4m, 9 out of 10 tries. :)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this doesn't even CONSIDER all the WORK that goes into getting within 4m of a critter, when you COULD have shot him from 40m with your .22 AR unit, using the 50 rds of 22 that weigh the SAME as your bs slingshot. What it comes DOWN to, of course, is you are CHICKEN to get or make a silencer, which is WHY you resort to your lame assed crap about a slingshot.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SHOW me the plant or meat that has more than 70 Calories per oz, and is READILY attainable the field, posts shtf conditions. :) the MOST calories per oz, is pure fat, like butter, macadamia nuts, etc, which is 200 calories per oz, but you aint gonna find such things in the field, and you certainly can't carry enough of it to last you more than a few days. So, no, I AINT wrong. YOU are just fos about your ASSUMPTIONS.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
223 fan said:
i obviously know more than YOU do about all of those things. Come back up your CLAIM about the slingshot and the rocks, punk. $5000 is yours for the claiming, except for the little fact that you can't HIT 1" disks at 4m, 9 out of 10 tries. :)
1) Quail and rabbits are not an inch in diameter, now ARE THEY? No, they are not. you don't hunt caterpillers with a slingshot.

2) You don't have $5K.

3) My original statements were that you could kill game, like quail, with rocks, at those ranges or beyond. If YOU cannot do that, then you are a skilless, un-coordinated geek.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
dumbkid, I get within 4m of rabbits all the time while hunting. I'm hunting deer, but just sit still a while and a squirel or rabbit or quail or dove will pop up. Just because you are so clumsy and inept to get close to animals does not mean others are like you.

And yes, the CAR is a losers gun. That's a fact.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts