Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
As a matter of fact, I also voted. The new leader of the provincial party that runs the province of Alberta was looking to win a riding so she can sit in the legislature. She is very pro property rights (guns purchased legally) and willing to stand up to the federal government and comply with Supreme Court decisions and not the whims of Liberals. 3 hours till the polls close.

Reactions: BigEd

Administrator
Well the results were good, bad and ugly depending on ones views and locations I expect.
In Arkansas I'm generally pleased but in my county Washington, I'm not sure. On a election result map it started for the second time to show a pale shade of a different color I won't mention. Unfortunately an indicator of higher taxes and more regulations to make the place more "stylish".
One of the main reasons why I'm moving.
I won't comment on the results in other states except one being a disappointment and another not really surprised at considering the candidates.

Registered
Gotta love Pennsylvania voters. They're loyal enough democrats that they not only elect a governor who can't form a sentence, they RE-elect a dead guy to the state House of Representatives. (DeLuca)

That takes the "yellow dog" stereotype to whole new levels.

Administrator
Gotta love Pennsylvania voters. They're loyal enough democrats that they not only elect a governor who can't form a sentence, they RE-elect a dead guy to the state House of Representatives. (DeLuca)

Don't forget their new senator Festerman.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

To be fair, the dead guy probably voted for himself, being a democrat and all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts