·
Registered
4,648 Posts
That's a bs argument and you know it.

you simply cannot stand the fact that we own many guns because:

a) we can legally
b) we want to
c) we can afford to.

What value, what salient gun knowledge do you present with such a silly post?

(Other than demonstrating extreme jealousy on your part?)

:devil:

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
What Aslan said!!!

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
H-r 976

andy said:
bunch of bozos.
i bought this 9 shot d.a. for$129 out the door at my gun shop , just for PEST CONTROL ,using only the .22 colibri sans poudre, with it @15' the RATS/SNAKES have been thinned to the perimiter[s.p?]

when i first turned on the water fall to the pool it washed a big pack rat nest into it :bawling:

i trapped most of them with 1 1/2 double long spring victors[peanut butter on the pans]

hell ,i even caught a baby javelina[ that was an expereince, turning him loose with momma bluff charging, i put a heavy steel digging bar in the jaws, and twisted]

i need to line my sights on THE squriiiiirillllll that is stripping the leafs from my 2 bell pepper plants

thanks.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Next gunshow I might get me one of them Canadian Ingus High powers. No I don't need one, but always wanted one. Stup*kid has no such options.

While I have several weapons, there are a few I more familiar than others. This includes my 1911 and Ruger Speed six. Others, like my SA revolvers, are enjoyable packing in the sticks. Unlike Stup*kid, I don't sit there worrying, no dreaming, about SHTF.

I do cuase I can. Stup*kid doesn't cause he can't.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
There is only one bozo using this site and he just said:

WAIT, gotta go GET "ideal" gun for this shot.
And I'll bet he was thinking that this is what people who are adept with a variety of guns may think. You see if the SHTF right now, I would grab what is readily at hand, and shoot with that. That is the good thing about knowing and being able to shoot a large variety of weapons. So when some a-hole trys to stick a gun in my face, I can take it away from him and shoot him with his own gun. Hmm, made a fool of yourself again did you? Or should I ask if you again made a bozo of yourself? You just don't seem to know anything about real life tactical situations you know that. You may know a lot about ballistics or gun smithing, I cannot say because I really don't know as much as I could about them, but I do know a good bit about tactics and can see that you will most likely get yourself quickly killed by taking a lot of your own tactical advice if ever in a fire fight (and I do mean in a fire fight where you do not sneak up on someone from behind and just shoot them out of the dark).

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Funny joke!Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts