·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A white horse fell in a mud puddle.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Erin, sorry, kiddo.... but, there's no critiquing of jokes allowed here???
The joke might be good, or it might be bad.... but it's still just a joke, ok?

....Neil

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually Neil,

I think you should allow it in this instance because me intentionally putting up a joke THIS FREAKING BAD was to see the humorous retorts people would make to it. Therefore, adding even more humor to the forum...or I'm just covering up for telling a really really BAD joke;)

And plus, this joke really did lick monkey balls! lol

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wasn't really slamming the joke...

I was really just making fun of Rob and myself :) We were having a little fun the other day at the expense of "parking space stalkers" - quite childish, but quite funny too :D I wouldn't actually slam anyone's joke unless I knew them personally and knew they wouldn't get offended, and like I said, it was all in fun :)

And...

A horse walked into the bar and the bartender said, "Why the long face?"

A duck walks into a bar and asks for a beer, tells the bartender, "Just put it on my bill"

A bartender walks over to a quiet, attractive turtle that had been drinking all day and not talking to anyone. He asks, "Why haven't you approached those ladies that have been checking you out?" The turtles replies, "I just have trouble getting out of my shell."

Feel free to slam 'em ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Erin,

LOL funny thing about the other day...after you left, I realized I locked my keys in my car. Even had the police called on me when I was trying to break into it. LOL

And yeah, the parking space stalker thing was funny. A must for every Christmas shopping spree! lol

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A guy walks into a bar and says, "OW!"

BTW, that was me that called the police, Rob. I told them it was my car. And that you had been stalking me. And seen carrying monkeys.

Sexy Scales, there is no need for Rob to post a joke to make fun of him!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, as Mr. Sauce has pointed out, I'm easy to make fun of with or without bad jokes.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And what makes it even FUNNIER, the freakin link didn't even work right. Summummabiaitch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts