Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just go to Google and type in:

.356 TSW reload

Out of the top 4 hits, 2 of them are posts on Armslocker with GK's ranting about this extinct, obscure, and utterly defunct cartridge.

Oh, I did find a place that still had some ammo for it. It was marked 'closeout'.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
mrostov said:
Just go to Google and type in:

.356 TSW reload

Out of the top 4 hits, 2 of them are posts on Armslocker with GK's ranting about this extinct, obscure, and utterly defunct cartridge.

Oh, I did find a place that still had some ammo for it. It was marked 'closeout'.

:laugh01: :nyah: :laugh01: :nyah: :laugh01:

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
Well said mike!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
It WAS a good cartridge, It just did not become popular.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
so what? All that reflects is how ignorant most people are. Which is what I've said for the past 35+ years. The facts are that the PERFORMANCE EXISTS. See, you are a second hander. you NEED the support of having other worms think the way that you do. :)

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
And your a WANNABE, that reads something in a gun magazine and believes it as fact with no personal experience. Its easy to be the 19th in a World IPSC match, when there are only 20 shooters. All you needed was the time off work and the money to get there, skill wasn't required!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
andy said:
so what? All that reflects is how ignorant most people are. Which is what I've said for the past 35+ years. The facts are that the PERFORMANCE EXISTS. See, you are a second hander. you NEED the support of having other worms think the way that you do. :)
The performance exists in many calibers, not just one that is extinct. Maybe you should have read an extra couple of gun mags.

Second hander?

THAT coming from a window watcher - a gawker from the sidewalk with his face pressed against the glass?

Get a hint dude, while you were doing nothing but reading hand me down gun mags for 20 years, the rest of us were actually shooting and getting in some serious trigger time on a great many firearms.

The fact is you were sidelined - for a LONG time - while the rest of us stayed on the field.

Instead of trying to play catch up, now that you're WAY far behind, your ego is too busy trying to ignore the fact that you were sidelined.

There's nothing wrong with your being behind. It just means you have a LOT of catching up to do. No big deal. You just need to quit pretending to be ahead when you're not while calling everyone else 'stupe' in the process.

In other words, be more polite, Grasshopper, because you're still a yellow belt at best and your kung fu needs a lot of work.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
That is the best I have ever heard it put, to NUTTY JOHN, Mike. Regardless though of how calm, and how reasoned your thoughts, NUTTY JOHN is just too obtuse to heed it, or understand it.

The Sociopath reigns supreme in his own little mind.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Garand said:
Its easy to be the 19th in a World IPSC match, when there are only 20 shooters.
Reminds me of the Russians. Whenever the U.S. entered a race and there was just two other people in the race (and the Russians were second place and U.S. third) the communist would say the U.S. came in last, Russia came in second. So gunkid came in almost last place, but he twist it and says he came in 19th.

From my years of competition, alot of the 'also rans' were wannabe's who just wanted the t-shirt to the event! That 'proved' they were so good cause they had 'been to the nationals'. And so goes gunkid.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
well he is champoin of his little warped mind.

ya know I am thinking I coul dbe him left handed.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
what is this LEFT-HANDED shit all about HASHER!
the lord 'CHOOSES' certain people, for CERTAIN SHIT IN HIS 'PLAY-BOOK'

you'll not get another ..'light' pass, there friend! :dgrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts