Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or similar quality. I have a set of rings but they are quick release and I really don't need that on my new FN rifle.

So who has the best price on Badger or other quality rings?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Badger 30mm rings on Ebay (bottom of page). Check but be quick. Don't know whether its a good price or not. Just trying to help.

RIKA

·
Registered
285 Posts
Raider said:
Badger 30mm rings on Ebay (bottom of page). Check but be quick. Don't know whether its a good price or not. Just trying to help.

RIKA
Make sure that they are really Badger rings when buying from Ebay.

A guy on one fo the "sniper" boards bought and broke a set of rings that he bought as Badger rings (not from Ebay though) and as it turned out they were'nt Badger Rings at all. :bawling: :headbang:

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, for not the point is moot, since the gun I wanted to mount those rings on is going back to the place I got it from. Hopefully I won't get a hassle from CMMG, INC. over the return. So at least I have a bit more time to track down some rings, since I'm not going to be mounting that scope anytime real soon.

Heck, I guess I don't really need super duty rings for this scope. It is pretty big and heavy, but I'm not looking to mount it on a heavy recoiling gun. But I would like to get something with some quality under the belt. I've seen guys buy a $2,000 rifle, a $1,500 scope, then use $10 rings with it. I guess this is OK in some instances, but I can't see cutting corners if you already have that much put into your gun setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts