Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WASP Injector Knife.

This is the first time I see something of this kind. Pity it has to be a one shot. But what a shot! Talk about “lethal injection”. I would read with interest about the effect on a human (or proto human) target.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Someone took the old concept of using an empty hyp to shoot air into someone's veins;and expanded on it. I like it:devil:

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Bet it will be classified as an NFA weapon somehow or just outright banned. I like it too.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Thats a new twist on old news. Years ago they sold a Spetsnaz Spring knife that would penetrate 1/2" plywood at like 20-25 feet. The govt (BATF maybe?) made them stop selling the springs but allowed them to still sell the knife. The company went under. Betcha money that the govt will make them stop selling the knife handle that holds the gas cartridge.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Seems like it would be an impractical/overcomplicated self defense weapon, and an absolutely ridiculous hunting knife. As a diving piece it might be useful for going hand to jaw against large sharks and small whales, just for kicks. :nope:

It'd make a great conversation piece. I wouldn't mind owning one.

·
Registered
75 Posts
$379.95?

That is roughly a case of 7.62x39 right now!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hmmm, trying to see the actual value in this

It is kind of cool but I'm thinking if you actually stab some body with it hitting the button will blow the knife back out with not too much dammage. I mean ok it won't get stuck in your target but it's not looking particularly destructive. Show me a demonstration again a side of beef and I might change my mind. I mean if it was barbed or injected venom then that would be a different story.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Yeah, maybe I'm just brain dead, but I can't see the utility of such a device. Unless you need a quick way to split open watermelons, of course.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ist ein Preis zu hoch

·
Registered
54 Posts
This is the first time I see something of this kind. Pity it has to be a one shot. But what a shot! Talk about “lethal injection�. I would read with interest about the effect on a human (or proto human) target

1 - 11 of 11 Posts