Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of the biggest reloading supply store in the world at the time, listened to a guy go on about this and that, and finally said:"Hatfield, you and I are kite-flyers, and Davis here is a jet pilot" :) Dave just shut up.

G

·
Is that what they call dirt road romeos in your neck of the woods? But hey, if al thornton said it, it must be bs

G

·
it was after I'd kicked a lot of ass at the

matches, and Al and Dave had seen me practicing, hunted with me. For instance, I was watching AL dig a post hole, out at his place. I was kneading a ball of clay, about 2" in diameter. I had no ear protection, and my lw Commander was loaded with 1950 fps, 200 gr swc's, under my shirt, at the navel. cocked and locked, but chamber empty. I asked Hatfield what he'd bet that I couldn't toss up the clay ball, left handed, clear the shirttail left handed, rack the slide, and hit the ball in midair. He said:" I'd bet ANYTHING". So I DID it, and Al fell out laughing at the look on Hatfield's face. It was actually a pretty easy shot, if you are smooth and know HOW to toss that ball almost straight up. :)

G

·
Hey andy, I didn't know that punk was a term of endearment, until I found out where you were. Do they call you their "little bitch"? I know you think lawyers are stupid dummies, but they're smart enough to sell out a scumbag like you and let you rot for a while. So tell the truth, con, you don't even own a gun and never will. And if you do decide to get one, don't make any plans for the next 5 to 10. They'll be made for you. I don't have much more time to waste on you, dirtball, so be a good little bitch and go back in your hole.

G

·
yeah, you LOST each and every debate

with me, you always will, you have NOTHING to post about guns or shooting, so you will RUN and hide, like the punk that you ARE. :) I've seen your kind all over the Net, and your response to being shown up is always the same. it's the best a pos like you can do.

G

·
Since when does a windbag loser determine who wins a debate? I'm surprised that you picked yourself as the winner, you're so modest about everything else. You violate all the rules of engagement by losing your temper, and having tantrums when you lose, which is always. You remind me of the guy who's just had the crap knocked out of him and nows he's laying on the ground groaning, "Now, I'm really mad"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts