Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how'd you like to spend the money and time necessary to get ready for the alone show, chop your way thru 10 miles of brush, only to find that your wussy brother, who didn't have to do anything but wait for you, has already tapped out FOR you, due to the fact that the dumbass sprained his little ankle?! There'd be a bad accident within a year, if it was me, and what would be "sprained" would be be his effing NECK!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I'm guessing it's one of those " unscripted reality Tee Vee" shows... I gotta agree-on the one hand I do love my brother. OTOH,if my brother cost me like what you describe; we'd have words to say the least.
I just never did get into that kind of television.

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Ya, episode 1 was something else wasn't it Melvin!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Never seen the show. But brother or not, I'm not killing someone because they made me lose a game.

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Actually, my wife likes it too. A couple of times a week we do a night of TV together.

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Well Melvin, did you catch Episode 2 of the current "Alone" season last night? Day 2 and someone else "Tapped" out. What surprised me is that the last 2 people to Tap out were the youngsters sitting on the shoreline. Having humped a ruck through Northern Vancouver Island on an exercise in '75, I can tell you that the island terrain is very unforgiving. We used to joke that you could walk 2 miles up there without touching the ground, because the deadfall is so heavy. Yet the ones that tapped out were sitting on the shore.

So who are you betting on to be the last couple standing?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts