Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will cause 10 in. barrel on CAR to droop. Stock is not strong enough to allow for use of bughole tuner so inconsistant point of impact will result. :nyah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
and here I thought this post was going ot be about the weight of melvins "can" after some big burly convict had filled ti with his man seed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
What is a "bughole tuner" please?

Thanks

RIKA
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,467 Posts
Hasher said:
and here I thought this post was going ot be about the weight of melvins "can" after some big burly convict had filled ti with his man seed.

i had to ask my self, why i was laughing at this post?

it was strangely funny, i guess? :laugh01:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A bug hole tuner is a threaded tube that is epoxied in a hole drilled through the stock close to the end of the forearm. A screw is threaded through the tube and contacts the barrel which has been free floated. By adjusting the screw you can apply pressure on the barrel, it is like a pressure pad only you can adjust it. Shooters who use heavy target barrels will some times use them. If fact there is one guy that I am aware of that installed six along the length of the forearm. There is a guy that posts on rimfirecentral.com that used to make them for sale, I don't know if he still does.
Congrats on the successful hunting season Rika. :eatpointe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
kantuc2 said:
will cause 10 in. barrel on CAR to droop. Stock is not strong enough to allow for use of bughole tuner so inconsistant point of impact will result. :nyah:
Get an aluminum or steel forarm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
and here I thought this post was going ot be about the weight of melvins "can" after some big burly convict had filled ti with his man seed.
I can't believe my computer printed this :laugh01:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
u don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. A 10" barrel has less than half as much 'droop" as does a 20" barrel, dumbass. John's can weighs twice as much as my 223 can-design does. Just because YOU can't figure out something doesn't mean that better men can't do so, ya know. It just means that you are inept, that's all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
pot meet kettle

andy said:
u don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Just because YOU can't figure out something doesn't mean that better men can't do so, ya know. It just means that you are inept, that's all.

You mean like when it comes around to still not having a website up OVER a year past the day YOU said it would be up?

The website that YOU CLAIMEDwas going to clear you $30,000 a year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
u r the inept stupid one andy, 1/2 as much droop on a 10 in compaired to a 20 in barrel is still droop you dumb ass, and even then your statement is wrong, the short barrel is realitivly stiffer than the long barrel and the droop will be considerably less than half. u r so dumb you suck in on any challange without thinking. U been had dumb ass :nyah:
who the hell is john :punch: u r too stupid to see the solution and to lazy to figure it out. :bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,890 Posts
kantuc2 said:
u r so dumb you suck in on any challange without thinking.
Don't feel bad CowardKid, if at first you don't succeed, keep sucking until you do suck seed.
:dgrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
you are jphn do not try to confuse us or your PO who is now reading all of yoru posts.

oh an dmelvin you get that registered letter I am thinking you will be getting from Paladin Press yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Magnum88C said:
Don't feel bad CowardKid, if at first you don't succeed, keep sucking until you do suck seed.

:dgrin:
Damn, that was quick and funny ..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
kantuc2 said:
u r the inept stupid one andy, 1/2 as much droop on a 10 in compaired to a 20 in barrel is still droop you dumb ass, and even then your statement is wrong, the short barrel is realitivly stiffer than the long barrel and the droop will be considerably less than half. u r so dumb you suck in on any challange without thinking. U been had dumb ass :nyah:
who the hell is john :punch: u r too stupid to see the solution and to lazy to figure it out. :bounce:
NUTTY JOHN has been had again ... this must be the thousandth time NUTTY JOHN has fell for something, just on this board!

Go back to school TARD, learn something, before you try to compete with the BIG BOY'S. Otherwise you continue looking, acting and speaking like a fool.

Everybody has OUTED you for a fool, RIKA does it a dozen times a day, without breaking a sweat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,703 Posts
My AAC weighs 23 oz, iirc. I bought my new CAR with heavy (thicker, stiffer) barrel specifically to minimize shifting poi with/without suppressor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
The shorter barrel drooping less than half as much is just evidence that I am MORE correct, and you are even DUMBER, asshole. A 1 3/4" OD, sleeved can, 8" long, made of aluminum, weighs 12 ozs, and suppresses 223 rapidfire just fine. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Andy is definitely an expert on drooping.

RIKA
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top