Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andy is now inventing reasons not to go now.

Now he has to drive.

He is trying to invent reasons not to go.

Bottom line, he won't go.

If he was so sure of himself, he'd jump at the plane ticket.

You can invent whatever reasons you want, but in the end, you are afraid to go.

Bottom line Andy - are you accepting the offer of the ticket or not?

If not, then it is YOU that are backing out, here on the internet for ALL to see.

That's it.

:devil:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btt, he's already started trying to change the subject and bury this post...

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Sad isn't it? Oh well, the offer stands Tard. Just let me know when you grow a set enough to take me up on it.

Mike

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
back up to the top....

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
bs, u punks. All the punk has to do is send a lousy $200 to my buddy, and I'll be there with BELLS on. I just aint accepting the limitations of FLYING there, that's all. big difference.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
andy said:
bs, u punks. All the punk has to do is send a lousy $200 to my buddy, and I'll be there with BELLS on. I just aint accepting the limitations of FLYING there, that's all. big difference.
Liar. Coward.

Take the ticket or admit you are backing down. You will be subject to the same limitations as flying at SMTC, ie: you aren't going to be breaking your parole. Or shooting anybody.

You are inventing excuses. period.

either give Hard Rock the info, or admit you are afraid to show up. Those are your only choices.

Well, I see Hard rock has offered a thrid option, where you get more money when you show up.

That should eliminate any excuses.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I aint spending the money to have you not show up, pussy. That's your game plan, anyway, now that you know I'm going to be ready to fuck you up.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
More threats? Come on Tard, be a man. Stop with the BS and face the truth. You're scared and you know it.

You claimed you didn't threaten Wraith but look what you are doing to me? You're making public threats on a public bulletin board. BTW, I am keeping copies of these threats. But the invitation still stands. Come on out.

Mike

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
andy said:
I aint spending the money to have you not show up, pussy. That's your game plan, anyway, now that you know I'm going to be ready to fuck you up.
We will be there. If not, you will have a round trip ticket, and be able to tell everyone how you showed up and we didn't.

You see we aren't afraid of your empty threats. Our game plan is for you to show up and be shown up.

Now that you are making threats, you hope we will back down. It doesn't work like that. You are trying the same crap you did with Teuf when it became clear he was taking you up on your hiking claims.

Too bad, so sad, sucks to be you. Quit crying, quit making excuses.

Prove you mean it and show up.

Or be a coward and don't.

Your choice.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
to the top...

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
Hey Mike; I'll take the plane ticket if nobody else wants it... :duck:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Actually, I need to talk to you anyway, it looks like I'll have a month of vacation around next year hunting season. I think I may finally be getting down your way if that offer is still open.

Mike

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So, we find Andy scrambling to make this go away.

Bottom line, he either accepts or shuts up.

looks like he is trying very hard to run away from this and blame Hard Rock.

All very funny.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
HR isn't the only one, who is saving NUTTY JOHN'S threatening posts.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Andy doesn't surprise me. Tough on the outside and soft and yellow like butter on the inside.

This is sure to spread over the internet andy. Everyone will see what a liar and coward you are. All your claims, all your threats, all your excuses there for all to see.

John Melvin Davis, master survivalist and shootist, who talked himself into a corner with his big mouth and then was too chickensh!t to take a little airplane ride and see a shooting demonstration.

Everyone will laugh at you - gunkid the yellow stripe coward.

A man would rather die than be laughed at the way you will be. You still have a chance. Give your address and accept the ticket. Nobody is going to hurt you. Aslan will be there (I think) to see that you will be treated fairly.

Put up or shut up andy.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's the intent, to be there. I won't be packing, other than a digital camera...

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Raider said:
This is sure to spread over the internet andy. Everyone will see what a liar and coward you are. All your claims, all your threats, all your excuses there for all to see.

John Melvin Davis, master survivalist and shootist, who talked himself into a corner with his big mouth and then was too chickensh!t to take a little airplane ride and see a shooting demonstration.

Everyone will laugh at you - gunkid the yellow stripe coward
You speak as if these things don't already occur! :D

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How true, I'm sure this has gotten out already.

I wonder what excuses Andy will make up for failing to show up.....

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still trying to weasle out...

now has to have gear that won't go on plane.

pretty pathetic for such a bad ass blackbelt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts