Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see GunKid has put me on ignore (again).

I guess he needed an excuse to pretend he never saw the posts in reference to him either being a man and running like a scared little girl.

(pretty clear which route he chose - it wasn't to be a man.)

Basically, I am offering to pay his way to Storm Mountain Training center, so he can witness people doing all kinds of things he claims are impossible - like hitting moving targets at long ranges. He's made some absurd dollar amount bet, I think it's his usual 50k to your 5K.

He carps and complains, but runs away every time this offer is made.

Well, here it is again, in writing - GunKid, you can get the travel waiver (we'll even help you if you don't know how). I will pay for your trip.

It's time to either STFU, or put up. No excuses. No BS.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
If I come clean and admit that I'm Gunkid, can I get that free trip to SMTC?

If I swear up and down that I'm really Judy Garland, will you pay my way to TacPro in Texas? :D

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We, unfortunately, know what he looks like....so the answer is no.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Ole gunklod is a slippery one. Only thing I'd pay for is a video of him shooting himself in the foot.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Wylycoyte said:
If I come clean and admit that I'm Gunkid, can I get that free trip to SMTC?

If I swear up and down that I'm really Judy Garland, will you pay my way to TacPro in Texas? :D

Besides, even if they let you, you'd have to pay THEM $5000 (the part of GoonKid's bet), if/when Hard Rock showed you his shooting was possible.

It'd be cheaper to pay your own way. . .:D

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Aslan said:
I see GunKid has put me on ignore (again).

I guess he needed an excuse to pretend he never saw the posts in reference to him either being a man and running like a scared little girl.

(pretty clear which route he chose - it wasn't to be a man.)

What else is new? Accepting his challenge on his terms is why he peed himself and ran from "his own" forum and the whole board over at Teuf's.

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Hey I've always been on ignore, except for those times, 15 times a day erika/gunkid wants to know what I'm saying!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
Hey I've always been on ignore, except for those times, 15 times a day erika/gunkid wants to know what I'm saying!
Yeah Garand, I'm on ignore by the attention whore also. That is why the TARD always manages to know what I say.

Ignored by TARD, the attention whore. What a great Internet life.

Hey TARD :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts