Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of the Gosney twins(Claude or Clyde? can't remember) I won it, actually, but got beaten out of my win, because of a timer malfunction. They threw out everyone's score on a stage where I kicked everyone's ass.

Anyway, Claude "thought' that shooting in the dark was bs, and at Bob's place, showed me that he could one handed thumbcock the SA revolver, from speed rig, hand hovering over the gun to start, and average in the low .60 second,reacting, drawing, and hitting a torso at 5 yd, using wax ammo. . He, like garnad, "thought" that had something to do with defensive combat. I asked him where he thought he was going to wear such a rig, and who was going to let him get his hand positioned "just-so" above the gun, etc, prior to trying to kill him. He just glared at me like I had horns,or something. :) Some people just INSIST on living in Fantasyland. like the ones who "think" that they are going to have HELP, when shtf.

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Please link to my statement that a SA Revolver was a great defensive handgun. I do believe that I said if I was equipped solely with a SA Revolver, I wouldn't feel unarmed. Any gun is worth having as long as it is used within its limitations. Get over the 30 year old "war stories" will you!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
And gunkid 'thinks' everyone is going to let him keep his hand in his pocket (day and night.) Now THAT is a fantacy.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Nice to see he's still reading posts from people "on ignore".

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
who's gonna STOP me, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
on top of that, I am FASTER to a hit, hands at sides start, pocket rig,than YOU are with a ccw belt rig, FASTENED coat or shirt covering the rig. Maybe YOU can't spot trouble,in time to get hand in pocket, , and of COURSE you can't handle a THING without your gun, but I have no such limitations.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
andy said:
on top of that, I am FASTER to a hit, hands at sides start, pocket rig,than YOU are with a ccw belt rig, FASTENED coat or shirt covering the rig. Maybe YOU can't spot trouble,in time to get hand in pocket, , and of COURSE you can't handle a THING without your gun, but I have no such limitations.
How do you KNOW your faster? ESP? If you have never competed against him, how can you make such a statement? While we weren't watching, did God come down and say, "John, you are a criminal, an adulterer, ignore your only child, are cruel to animals, and a liar, but I am going to make you the most proficient man in the world with self-defense and firearms." "But John, just don't ever, ever, touch a deadly weapon again."

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Gunkid, please post a list of all matches that you have planned and directed during the last 20 years.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
There he is again. The village idiot (gunkid, who else!) arguing with a fence post.... He keeps trying to out-draw the fence post but the fence post keeps winning!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts