Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rifles, REGARDLESS of who's president, even they even HAVE the elections, and you clowns "think" it's cool to be screwing around with obsolete old clunkers, and being SLOW. :) Yeah, I"m the one who's "impractical". You "think" having NOISY guns will be ok, and you are SO knowledable about the diff a can makes. :) What you are is a bunch of chicken<font color=red>[**censored**]</font>s, SCARED of Big Brother. You will be at the FRONT of the line to turn in your guns.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Typical Guntard foaming at the mouth cut and paste job. I'll bet that wifey makes you wear a dribble bib and cover the computer with saran wrap when you post like this.

Take a trank and chill.

RIKA

G

·
No we are facing MASSIVE outlawing of stupekid having guns. THANK GOD! After seeing how stupid he is and how GUTLESS, i am glad ex-cons can't touch guns. Stupekid is ready for the rubber gun room as it is.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
If they outlaw all of the military style thundersticks, everyone will have to keep them under wraps.

The big difference is that we'll still have something we can openly own and shoot after the paramilitary stuff has been stashed.

So, what are you going to do if you have to wait a while between a ban and the SHTF that you long for? Twiddle your thumbs? What is something happens and you cannot get to your stashed paramilitary weapons?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts