Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, the last thing I ever use to guide my actions is what lots of other people are doing or saying. That sort of crap is for second handers, who can't THINK.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
gunkid/erika, I must be getting to you! What too much common sense on my part?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I've never met a person that I couldn't learn from - once I learned what to watch for and not accept everything as gospel. I've even learned from you Andy. Both things of value and what not to do.

You are cheating yourself by not at listening to other people's experience.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
John, you talk like an idiot. The Canadians I have met year after year, are the same as any other people. Although I do notice for the most part, they are more courteous than Americans. I don't know what your history is with Garand, but he seems very solid to me. I KNOW your history, don't I?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
gunkid is to blind. Blind, deaf, and ignorant to even see his failings. Listen to other people? That takes a person who has a clue.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Thank you for the compliment Terry. I think gunkid/erika's problem goes back decades. He doesn't like "lifer's". After 28 years in uniform I represent everything that told him that he was a failure in life. I'm sure he'll get over it. Probably the day he passes away.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Terry G said:
Although I do notice for the most part, they are more courteous than Americans.
Unless you go into the "french section", that's true. Some mighty fine looking actresses been coming out of Canada too.

BUT

WGAF about what a fat (you really are packing on the pounds aren't you, it's suprising how many people have info on you), proven liar and coward of a felon who can't even look hard at a gun thinks about them or how to use them?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Well, not only does Garand have a lot to offer, others and I enjoy just talking with him.

You see, the community of others of like mind is one of benefits of not being a misanthopic sociopath.

As just for the Canada aspect, personally, knowing how this country may will get when the dollar crashes and worse things happen as a consequence, Canada is looking really good.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Once again you are alone in your rather skewed and misplaced opinions, tiny. As far as I'm comcerned Canadians are also Americans by right, as well as geography, and I would rather have the most rabid Quebecois as a comrade than such as yourself.
SatCong

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Mike, being a proud Canadian, I find myself again apologizing for the 23% francophone population of my country. They have had 3 referendums to try to decide if they wanted to separate. I feel offended that the federal gov't didn't offer the remainder of the country a referendum to see if the rest of us wanted to keep them!

Sat Cong, please remember Canadian militia, Canadian Native Indians, and a small group of British Regulars kicked your ass out of my country 3 times already. In 1779, 1812, & 1865(Feinian raids). Wanna make it 4? We can make Afganistan look like a walk in the park once we get pissed off!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Garand said:
Mike, being a proud Canadian, I find myself again apologizing for the 23% francophone population of my country. They have had 3 referendums to try to decide if they wanted to separate. I feel offended that the federal gov't didn't offer the remainder of the country a referendum to see if the rest of us wanted to keep them!

Sat Cong, please remember Canadian militia, Canadian Native Indians, and a small group of British Regulars kicked your ass out of my country 3 times already. In 1779, 1812, & 1865(Feinian raids). Wanna make it 4? We can make Afganistan look like a walk in the park once we get pissed off!
Yeah, but we have the ultimate secret weapon - GunKid! (Just ask him.) You Canucks would not stand a chance!

We now return to reality.... :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Aslan said:
Yeah, but we have the ultimate secret weapon - GunKid! (Just ask him.) You Canucks would not stand a chance!

We now return to reality.... :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

WOW! You had me scared for a moment.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
I'm sure we could round up a couple of Moose, to put the run on Gunkid/erika. He/she would have to be careful, if the moose got to close he/she could shoot him/herself! If we included 1 moose of each gender, gunkid might find love!

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Garand, Don't bar us from your country! Where will my son and I go fishing?

Attachments

·
Registered
720 Posts
Garand,
No offense intended. The "Canadians as Americans" comment , I believe , is factual , as Canada is part of North America by geographic fact. And no thanks on the combat. Having fought at least two tough-ass Canuck hockey players to a bloody draw, in my capacity as a bouncer (younger days!), I am not anxious to again repeat that evolution!
SatCong

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Canadians are a hearty people - just go to Winnipeg or Ottawa in the middle of winter and you'll know why.

I think hockey is just a natural evolution of fist fighting in the canadian winter time. Somewhere during the course of a fight, someone picked up a stick, and the rest is history...

I enjoy Canada and have many friends and relatives there.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I honestly think most Americans see Canadians as "one of us".

Except the French ones. :dgrin:

'Course most Canadians I met don't consider the French ones "real" Canadians. . .

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I certainly see Canadians as 'one of us'. Even some of the frogs are okay if they aren't poofy.

RIKA

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i'm way late on this thread, but it's funny/cool all the same!

ASLAN'S hockey quip the salient!

:wavey:

·
Registered
549 Posts
I used to go to Canada every summer before I started pissing all my spare coin away on shooting. Canada is the last great fishery, I hope the Americans don't spoil it. There is however one little thing the Canadians can keep to themselves, those freaking Canadian cold fronts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts