Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at the animal abuse=head case thread. Want to talk about dogs with me. Want to explain how you were justified in hanging a military guard dog up and breaking its bones? A trained person can control an animal if its not running free (leash, confined, chained etc) but then you are an inept twit.

Frankly I really think that you are a bald faced LIAR because if you had broken bones someone would have reported the dog's injuries and there would have been an investigation. They would have found a cowardly little dog hater to blame and that would have been you.

C'mon andy, talk to me. I might not be a gun expert but I know a lot about dogs.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Look at the animal abuse=head case thread. Want to talk about dogs with me. Want to explain how you were justified in hanging a military guard dog up and breaking its bones? A trained person can control an animal if its not running free (leash, confined, chained etc) but then you are an inept twit.

Frankly I really think that you are a bald faced LIAR because if you had broken bones someone would have reported the dog's injuries and there would have been an investigation. They would have found a cowardly little dog hater to blame and that would have been you.

C'mon andy, talk to me. I might not be a gun expert but I know a lot about dogs.

RIKA
RIKA:
The TARD'S not a gun expert either. It's all in his diseased, withered up mind. Is all a figment of his imagination.

·
Registered
160 Posts
andy said:
what ABOUT it,cunt? I've already explained it all.
Bullshit.

You stated

I agree, I"ve never abused an animal in my life...
This, especially the part in bold,can in no way not be taken as animal abuse.

At one time, after I choked him out and body slammed him on the concrete (for leaping at my face) Dusty would HIDE from me. I also once had Deeds string him up (working collar, no choke chain) and I busted some ribs and guts with kicks and punches on the pos. "
Now you've been caught in yet another lie

I early on found out that .45 ball wasn't worth a crap, and .45 swc's were little better, for instance, contrary to what elmer and Jeff had been spreading for years. Elmer never got on a timer, using an alloy framed gun, ccw, against top hands in a combat match. I have. The big, heavy bullets are no answer, because they produce too much recoil. You can "think" 230 grswcs, at 900 fps in an Alloy Commander is easy to control, but the targets and the timer prove you wrong.

I'm sorry but you're now going to have to ban yourself as you've strayed far off topic and that against your stated policy.

Well guess WHAT? I'm going back thru EVERY post you ever made here, and any post you make in the future, and if you didn't and don't stick to the SUBJECT, instead of trying to crap on ME, you're GONE.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
What a brave man you are to insult a decent young woman hiding behind a key boatd.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I just can't imagine ever talking to a woman like that. My daddy would have beaten me until my eyes swelled shut.

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, he is just repeating the behaviour of his father, but he's just to stupid to realize it.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Andy;I was NOT a dog handler,I was an infantryman. That said,I have always(and still do ) had working &fighting breed dogs going back to my first dog(black PB Terrier pup;think reverse Petey from Little Rascals).How anyone could do something like that escapes me;bragging on it ,even mor so.LYING about it?Statement of Charges time,investigations(dogs are Army assets as well as friends&parteners.Not to mention the fact that if you did something like that in or around any unit I was in(leg infantry,cav(armored&air),or anywhere near me or people that think just a little bit like me.....charges would be the least of your worries.In earlier threads you made noises about "testing your gear/handloads ' on dogs....if its true you're beneath contempt.If its fantasy crap,its beyond pitiful.I just don't get it.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
gripper said:
Andy;I was NOT a dog handler,I was an infantryman. That said,I have always(and still do ) had working &fighting breed dogs going back to my first dog(black PB Terrier pup;think reverse Petey from Little Rascals).How anyone could do something like that escapes me;bragging on it ,even mor so.LYING about it?Statement of Charges time,investigations(dogs are Army assets as well as friends&parteners.Not to mention the fact that if you did something like that in or around any unit I was in(leg infantry,cav(armored&air),or anywhere near me or people that think just a little bit like me.....charges would be the least of your worries.In earlier threads you made noises about "testing your gear/handloads ' on dogs....if its true you're beneath contempt.If its fantasy crap,its beyond pitiful.I just don't get it.
Gripper and all:
Nutty John is easy to understand. He is simply, a nutty, pathological liar.

Bill

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
".if its true you're beneath contempt.If its fantasy crap,its beyond pitiful.I just don't get it"

Exactly!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts