Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Rock said:
Ok guys, this is starting to get out of hand.

1. The ammuntion is stuff that Wraith had. I gave my opinion on it. Tard has issues with it.

2. The "shooting while swimming" is an encroachment technique. It involves a partner, floatation system and rifle. I don't understand the big deal about it since this is a technique taught and used by the military.

3. I'm not sure what his deal is on the 2500 yard shots. I shoot targets at that range with my .338 and my .50. BFD.

And yes, it's repeatable.

Here's the deal, I've invited Tard out to see the encroachment technique simply because I'm sick of hearing his shit. Normally, I don't do this at all. I know what I can do and I honestly don't feel the need to prove it to anyone. You can take it as you feel like. Tard has started a ball rolling that he really doesn't want to get run over by. He's playing games but he doesn't realize how seriously some of us take this stuff. This is not however a free for all to assume or come and watch. If you guys want to see and be able to do these things, take the classes. It's that simple.

I've had nearly half a dozen people email me asking to be there when and if this happens. Sorry, I"m not hosting a flock of onlookers. If you want to see me demo this stuff, attend the classes and when you get to the higher level classes, you'll most likely see me doing it. But, I think you'll be more interested in the fact that you'll be able to do it.

Sorry to be a hard ass about this but I am not going to play entertainer for everyone. If you want to join in the fun, take the classes. The course schedule is on the SMTC website.

Mike
HR sounds reasonable to me.

It would appear that he doesn't want to burden himself and the staff at SMTC with a bunch of ignorant lookee-loos. Before everyone gets their panties in a twist over the word ignorant, the word, ignorant, merely means, without knowledge. The TARD uses the word as a disparaging epithet, which only proves the TARD has a less than literate grasp of the english language.

I have friends that are, on duty, qualified military snipers, and they have verified everything that HR has said.

Sooo, NUTTY JOHN, put that up your old FLABBY-ASS POOP-SHOOT. And, I don't mean THE ONE that is setting, on the top of your shoulders!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Well hell..........

OK at this point the super enhanced .308 ammo is lost to history, while it was available a week ago for the "come and see or shut up challenges", now it's gone :wavey: and only the funny numbers remain :nyah:

As a side bar though, not just "Tard" has "trouble" with the ammo, common sence and the laws of physics are a little concerned too :laugh:

We are down to the frog on a lilly pad sniper technique, 2500 yard first rounders, 1k plus movers.

Since the "Fed" ammo went to the "State" last week. To be destroyed??? What a shame that was, they really should study it, back it down a bit and issue it to every fucking body :laugh: High Power shooters would keep adding powder till the primer pierced and them back down a 1/4 grain and run it :)

How bought throwing in some 500 torso hits with the Sig sidearm? I remember you mentioning you practice that sort of thing as a matter of routine. That would be fun to see.

If Gunkid won't cowboy-up and go see for himself you can send those tickets to me, I don't have any travel restrictions.

I will even fly coach :)

What say yee?........... or is the "travel voucher" offer only for folks with travel restrictions :rolleyes:

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
nice.

I just wish I could get a straight set of claims so I can verify the stuff. :D

cheers

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Teufelhund said:
If Gunkid won't cowboy-up and go see for himself you can send those tickets to me, I don't have any travel restrictions.

I will even fly coach :)

What say yee?........... or is the "travel voucher" offer only for folks with travel restrictions :rolleyes:

Teuf,
It's getting to the point that it'd be nice if SOMEONE fucking went.

Although if WussKid doesn't go, he's just confirming that he's a lying spineless, worthless POS that has to ask his wife to take the red velvet bag that contains his manhood down off the top shelf so he can see it.

But we knew that.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Teuf - 10-4.

LOFL regardless of WHO the fuck is WHAT I'm just tryin to nail some damn claims down to find out WTF is FOS and what could be considered GOOD or just goofily easy. Is this all a bunch of clown shoes? I'm game, to be sure, but no fisherman has been able to land this yet. I'll keep biting.

dayum... sometimes here, it's like layer upon layer of used bridge salespeople. Other times, I learn a hell of a lot.

Shooting regularly at 1.4 miles? LOL. Just think about it. Transcend your all-or-nothin hatred for GK and just think about shooting that far. Walk a damn mile to set up a target, then walk a mile back to shoot it? Daily training?

Cool, if that's yer thing. All I say is set up a video tape of it.

ya damn hams, ya. :D. sure know when to blab but ya know when to zip it too ;). that kicks ass, like looking for ghosts.

let's nail down the claims... here. let's define EXACTLY WTF is the issue, what's at contention. Then's I'll poll some folks that shoot big boomstix and see what they have to say. agreed?

pwetty pweez? ya bastids, lets RUN THIS! :D

cheers,

erik

Reactions: Teufelhund

·
Registered
750 Posts
You nailed it krept, it does takes a certain amount of mental disipline to continue the running fight with JD's goofy theorys and keep reality in focus. It has developed into such an "us vs. him" game that some folks are willing to accept thier own integrety as a causualty in there quest for victory. Some folks find integrety an acceptable loss in this war by what they say or don't say.

At one point it was claimed that JD wasn't JD, right down to the Super Federal Sniper persona "Wraith" visiting the "real" JD on his death bed and being told stories of early IPSC and shown memorbila and how he didn't appreciate being impersonated on the net. Then rest his soul he died. Fucking hilarious, great drama.

krept if you are serious about getting to the bottom of the "claims" take them to the specialty boards where shooters are into the skills and not willing to say anything in the elusive quest for "victory" over JD.

Teuf,

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
u r just a lying pussy, and you HATE that I've proven it, that's all.
I can't find any posts where you've actually proven anything that was in dispute. Can you highlight some of these so I can read them? You should be able to find them by the forum and the post title - oops, never mind. You can't find them, even if they do exist, because you can't figure out how to post like an intelligent child knows how to do.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts