Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
makes just as much sense as what was your first rifle. Like either one makes ANY difference, right?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
This is a good 'un!

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Don't recall, but I expect "brown & yellow", once I'd had them on for a while...

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Actually the first rifle makes a lot more sense because of the responsibility and trust that went with it. For most people, a first rifle or pistol brings fond memories where a first pant doesn't.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Unregistered said:
makes just as much sense as what was your first rifle. Like either one makes ANY difference, right?
Actually, I still have my first rifle. It was my great grandfathers, and it will be my son's (though not his first.)

It's a winchester saddle ring carbine in 38-40 (38wcf). It is still a shooter.

makes a huge difference.

Family ties, major events, all that stuff makes us who we are. Too bad you don't have any fond memories surrounding your first rifle.

You sound bitter, and somewhat familiar in your posting style, but too bad for you.

TBSS STBY

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Aslan said:
You sound bitter, and somewhat familiar in your posting style, but too bad for you.

TBSS STBY

Sounds like gunkid, doesn't it?

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
That was my first thought, but I figured I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.

He is too lazy to log in half the time.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Uh guys?Check out the date on the post.IIRC that was before he actually "became" a member.:)

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Yeah it was April of last year.
'Course we know who responded to it first. :D

But yeah, I've got my first centerfire rifle (Marlin 1895SS .45-70), first rimfire rifle (Winchester 280), first handgun (P90),first shotgun (Remington Sportsman-58).

Yeah, firsts have emotional value and are often handed-down family "heirloom" guns. Of course if you've pushed all of your family away, I guess it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
720 Posts
First pants-cover-alls, striped.
First rifle-mossberg trainer .22 big, heavy, clip-fed, stolen (the low-life bastard!)
SatCong

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
John in AR said:
Don't recall, but I expect "brown & yellow", once I'd had them on for a while...
LOL, funny JOHN, really funny ... :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts