Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
the scoped M4 will hit more prairie dogs than miss at 200 yds. ditto crows at 150 yds, and again, the silencer lets you take repeat shots, quite often. The M4 expands varmint type sp's just fine to 250 yds, taking coyotes. It will also take deer and hogs very nicely, to 150 yds, using a deep penetrating sp, like the Nosler partition.

the 11.5" barreled AR, with 7.5" of silencer, is a handy assembly. No silenced 308 is handy. The 11" AR can be taken down and concealed in a pack, attache case, gym bag, grocery sack, or even, with mods, under normal clohthing. So you can get into place, whack a warlord and leave again, looking like everyone else, and do so silently, with no flash at night. no 308 offers you this ability
are you brain damaged? Where are we? Warlords?

Which movie are we in? The Postman? Waterworld? Mad Max? The three Stooges go to Mars?

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
are you brain damaged? Where are we? Warlords?
I’m guessing too many 1970’s and 80’s “men’s adventure” novels. Simply too many parallels to the genre (especially the serial books like Endworld, Blade, The Survivalist, etc), to be a coincidence.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
First he says we can’t survive in groups, but somehow there will be warlords? Kind of hard to be a warlord by yourself. Therefore, by his own logic, people can and will survive and thrive in groups.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I'd like to know how the wheezing geezer is gonna manage all this nocturnal sniping outside of his nocturnal emissions.🙄
Bad back, knees and ankles.
Plus the biggest achilles heel of his will be nerves. Even pilled up enough to not have the jitters and that blows situational awareness out of the water for many. And IGMO?🤣

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
An Tard will start screaming that you can't do that but will never finish, cause plop an down he goes.
If .308 smacks him in the head, it will have nothing to slow it down.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
An M4 clone is my current go to gun. Your shorty abortion is not an M4. You post all kinds of weirdly conflicting crap. You tout your shorty, but then use every other possible AR configuration to defend your horrifically poor choice.

You post about HBARs, 20” barrels, M4s, etc. to show how your shorty is a good choice. That’s hilarious and people see through it. You can’t defend your choice, so you throw out all kinds of straw man and false dichotomy arguments.

Maybe the low IQ crowd falls for it, but most people here aren’t in that group.

You should try to defend your shorty with examples of similar weapons.

I do have an AR with a 10.5” barrel - it shoots a round designed for that length, the .300 blackout. It will out perform your choice, and suppresses very nicely.

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
...I do have an AR with a 10.5” barrel - it shoots a round designed for that length, the .300 blackout. It will out perform your choice, and suppresses very nicely.
Ed-Zackry. IIRC, mine is 9 1/2" but very similar, and VERY happy with it. Pellet-gun-quiet subsonics with .45acp power, the same power using supersonics as a 16" 223 AR, and no adapters, special magazines, or conversion kits to keep track of or swap out under pressure. I really like my primary ar which is a 16" 5.56, but the short blackout simply exceeds it for compactness and versatility.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Ed-Zackry. IIRC, mine is 9 1/2" but very similar, and VERY happy with it. Pellet-gun-quiet subsonics with .45acp power, the same power using supersonics as a 16" 223 AR, and no adapters, special magazines, or conversion kits to keep track of or swap out under pressure. I really like my primary ar which is a 16" 5.56, but the short blackout simply exceeds it for compactness and versatility.
Yep, a mag change is all that is needed to switch between supersonic and subsonic rounds. Much faster and safer than juggling BCGs and trying to not confuse a .22 mag with a 5.56 mag.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts