Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
correct:"More Indians died from falling off of their horses drunk than were ever killed by the .45 Colt". :)

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
andy said:
correct:"More Indians died from falling off of their horses drunk than were ever killed by the .45 Colt". :)
Who's Don Hamilton? And why would I care what his opinion is? Is there some point to this post?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Oh crud. I hope he isn't claiming to quote Donald Hamilton, the author. Thats the only Don Hamilton I ever heard of. Hamilton was knowledgable about firearms but not an expert and I doubt he ever made such a silly statement.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Ten US Cavalry regiments used .45 caliber revolvers throughout the post civil war indian campaigns. They were the main weapons in mounted combat so I think Hamilton was wrong.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
and the .45long colt was DESIGNED to kill a horse...or rider...drunk/sober!

it didn't matter ethier/or they were basically outta' play!

you are a total dumbass!....although, ...i kinda..... like your sprite,..it will not save you .....FROM THE WRATH OF DAMNATION!!!!!! [you idiot!]

:kill:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
and quit bashin' drunken indians[or else!]

:bomb:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Whatever yer drinkin' Brass, slide one over this way will ya?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
yer on brother, this ones on me!

i'm pretty cool when i stick to budweiser, although,good scotch whiskey[which i love] can set me to the 'war-path' after a 1/2 dozen or so[genetics]

and i have had to fight it my entire life, so far! [it can beat me up and can win if i let it]

so much for my character defects. :D

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
What kind of scotch? I'm pretty partial to Glenmorangie 12 aged in port barrels, and the Macallan 18. :nuts:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Tell ya what melvinyou little pissant.

Stand really still and let me shoot you with one of my 45 Colt loads at say 50 or 100 yards. then tell me what a useless round it is . Or yoru next of kin can.

I load a 325 gas chacked LBT style bullet at 1350 fps.

It will leave a mark I think.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Yeah Brass what's in the scotch bottle.

I like the 18 year old Chivas, but haven't gotten into many of the higher-end single malts.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
ha!ha!, i started out at level[1] johnnie walker "red"

then went to level [2] j,w, black, when i was cracking the whip ,installing mobile homes, out here in the desert, and buddy, the bull-shit of dealers,hired help,customers, state inspectors of installation"codes",and the fuckin' mexican bean mutha'fucker's, i mean how in the hell can you compete,
when a fernando lopez can bring up /deploy [3] of his 'cousins' for the same cost as you hireing/deploying [1] white laborer,,,and another thing for every[4th] employee, what you'd have to pay in STATE COMP= a [5th] employee[ghost],,,FUCK THAT,,,BULL-SHIT,,,SUCK MY ASS!
thats when[there is an other MAJOR reason which i won't post yet, as the stars are not in alinement,yet] i knew it could WIN[i thought i was kickin' it's ass ,for [2] solid years, meaning, me and mister 'black' were drinkin' bud's on a nightly basis],,,,

now my 'bud' is "THE GLENLIVET" and he can't hang around any longer than [2] sessions, before he's 'filed' into the "malitov-cock-tail" area of the garage

THANKS FOR LETTING ME RANT MY ASS OFF,,FRIEND THAT YOU ARE'MAG-88'

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
whew, thanks! i know i spun-out on the curve.

i have a friend who is of 'greek' origin and owns a couple of restaraunts
[1] is working class the other is 'high-end'

in the high-end bar section, he has the colors of the rainbow in johnnie-walker[[email protected] $400 a shot]

[his mandatory country's military service of [2] years was to go to turkey, as a construction labor, and be a spy[intel]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Davis, go look for your testicles, I hear Prophit keeps them by the cookie jar, safely out of reach.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
andy said:
no he wasn't. They killed 50 indians, hundreds died falling off their horses.

i'd like you to know,ol'boy[mister160] that my fathers oldest brother was killed[my uncle] and found in a stock-tank[cattle pond] in ok.
now my dad was about [14] and charlie was way to good,to be kicked in the head by a horse, as the family always felt/knew there was foul play involved
and he was'nt a drinker!

if you insist on 'digging up old bones'
STAND THE FUCK-BY!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts