·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what firearms do u guys own all i got is a ruger 10/22 and a glock 17

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
A ten inch barreled CAR .223, a "Chopped" Star BM, and a HP22. All with "cans" of course. Oh, and a Red Ryder 250 shot BB gun with a compass I don't know how to use in the stock.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Mt favorite rifle is an M1A National Match .308 with a 2X-7X variable power scope.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I have an AR15 and a Colt Officers Model 45. Girls don't need many guns because men will protect them.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I have a big pickup truck with a 30mm GAU-8A gatling gun bolted to the bed and a .45-70 derringer for backup.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats a big derringer

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Well, if a 500 S&W derringer isn't a MADD (mutually assured destruction device), then I really don't know what the hell is!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
perhaps young steven does not realise we are mockng him as he is the new guy we don't know asking about how many and wha tguns we own.

I think someone has never heard opf OPSEC.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Hasher said:
perhaps young steven does not realise we are mockng him as he is the new guy we don't know asking about how many and wha tguns we own.

I think someone has never heard opf OPSEC.
Hey, Hasher, I agree. I probably should have explained it's bad manners to ask how many firearms a person owns. I wasn't mocking you personally, Steven.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
U R FOS All youse guy's. Them deringers ain't nothin compared to my .460 Zelman. (The one bottom left) I bored it out with my trusty Dremel tool and replaced the POS cylinder pin with that ten penny nail. The black tape is a "can" I whipped up in the prison machine shop. It's most effective when cocked and thrown at some dumbass.

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, Hasher, I agree. I probably should have explained it's bad manners to ask how many firearms a person owns. I wasn't mocking you personally, Steven.
i apoligize as i said before im young and stupid btw is anyone here amember of nahc

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hasher said:
well Magnum is soryt of a wussy actually. I hav ethe newest one in 500 S&W Magnum.

You know, in all seriousness, there's a guy on The Firing Line (or THR) that has a derringer in 7.62x39mm. Ouch. 'Course, I hear the .45-70 derringers have a good kick to them also.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
stevenms2008 said:
i apoligize as i said before im young and stupid btw is anyone here amember of nahc
There's nothing wrong w/being young.Stupid is too harsh for what goes on here.Naive maybe-& that'll pass w/time.

BTW,I have a Mosin-Nagant that I shoot both .308 & .30-06 out of.
Works great!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
My friend has 2 CAR's, 2 22 units, 2 alloy 1911's,

Star BM, M21Beretta, Gold Cup .45, and HP22. He's going to trade the GC on an alloy subcompact, experiment with a longer-cased version of 38 Casull. If that proves out, he will sell the Chopped Star. His wife has SKS, CAR-15, 1022, Compact 1911. There's a Papoose Marlin in his future, it, an sks, and the HP22 will be the cache guns, along with .50 BMG upper for the AR, and a 20mm grenade conversion on a Remington 10 ga auto.

6 guns are enough to have to stay on top of, even for a very motivated and active shottist-smith.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Scarecrow makes more childish prattle about his friend. :nyah:

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
thanks for telling us exactly what your "friend has. We know it is actually you and so does Mike Fisher. He told me that in a phone conversation a couple of weeks ago. I will be forwarding this to him post haste.

Mot to mention you intent to try title 2 manufacturing of destructiive devuices with you 20mm/10 guage shotgun ideas.Hope you like your new cell mates.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Welcome to the sandbox Steve, glad to have you aboard. Be ready to take some good natured ribbing - and you'll soon find out the ones to ignore on this board. Yes, I'm a member of NAHC - Life Member since 92 - look into the life membership of NAHC and NRA - it'll save you in the long run.
It sounds like you've got a good start on your collection.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts