Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I found a Swedish M96/38 Short Rifle in 6.5x55mm on the internet for a decent price and a great bore condition. Looking forward to use it in WW2 Bolt Action rifle matches later this year.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Picked up a used Kahr PM9 a week or two ago, and my wife bought me a .22 rimfire plate rack. Picked up a 1/2x28 adapter for the Mystic-X (that's still in ATF jail). They have several different mounting adapters & plates to mount to different thread pitches, plus nielsen-devices & such for it; not sure if I'll get a nielsen for it, I may but it won't be a priority since I already have the smaller 9mm pistol suppressor.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Cold Steel 1917 Frontier Bowie....mainly because I saw it on " Z Nation " in the bands of that bald albino freak " The Man"......beast of a knife.

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cold Steel 1917 Frontier Bowie....mainly because I saw it on " Z Nation " in the bands of that bald albino freak " The Man"......beast of a knife.
I think I'd prefer a US Army M1910 Bolo, personally

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I agree with you on the Bolo as a pure chopper...generally, I'm inclined towards Barong pattern blades for large steel.
However,this is starting to grow on me...bit of a thick factory edge,but I've a notion that when I break out the large oil stone and the ceramic block it'll be QUITE useful.

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts