Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a man like me RUN? I'll shoot your sorry ass and drink what YOU were carrying, dumbass.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Uh, let's see, um...
because you are a coward and you are a moron, who couldn't pour piss out of a boot? I don't believe anyone who has any sort of contact with you would ever make the mistake of calling you a "man".
SatCong

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
We have had back shooters and back stabbers since time began. Even an inept like you can do it - thats the reason you like the idea. Difference is, we are smarter and better armed ... and we will be looking out for punks like you. Sure, you might get one of us but the rest will come and you'll be cooling meat for sure. Your fantasy is gonna getcha.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
YAWN. More cell block bluster from the prison ragdoll.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
" "think" they canmake
a man like me RUN?"

Dont try to run GK. You'll just die tired!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Run?

All it takes is a phone call and you turn yourself in...

:devil:

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
The last time you were nabbed you were making clandestine submachine guns. THAT is what you shot yourself in the foot with.

A seriously deadly man, a real desperado, could have entered the epics of history alongside Platt and Matix. Gone down in a blaze of glory.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Don't need to make your run melvin, all we'd have to do is say boo and you'd curl up into the fetal position and cry.Or if you happened to have a firearm, we'd say boo and you'd try one of your quick draw mcgraw tactics while spinning on on foot, and promptly shoot yourself in said foot, then we'd just scoop you up(after we finished laughing) and haul you off.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Hey you ran out on your children, that is the ultimate example of COWARDISE !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts