Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i know the answer but curious as to who else does ... brass and paper with a solid lead slug ......on the right is a 12g #6

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10ga - maybe 8ga?

RIKA
nope and yes... its an 8g from a western kiln gun , used it to break off chunks of ''whatever'' inside kilns or something like that ..... supposed to be a 3 ounce slug
i wouldnt mind having a bouble barrel in this lol

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
That hurts just thinking about it.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
nope and yes... its an 8g from a western kiln gun , used it to break off chunks of ''whatever'' inside kilns or something like that ..... supposed to be a 3 ounce slug
i wouldnt mind having a bouble barrel in this lol
Thats different..Is that a paper shot shell? I have a small collection of older shells myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah its paper .... i have 2 of them .... got them from g/f's grandfathers cabin and its ashame cause i forgot to snatch up all the junk ammo he had up there before her family sold the cabin ..... few boxs of brass case shells etc etc .......... this all happened before i got heavy into guns ! go figure right lol ..... i kick myself now when i think about it .. heres something funny .. he had about 15 boxes of ww11 era 30.06 right ! i looked at them and was like '' what are these?'' then tosed them in a corner lmao ughhh somebody shoot me

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Ya might want to hold on to those old shells and find more for a collection. I started collecting stuff like old shot shells and anything gun related a few years ago. I like all that old junk and i even built another room in my home to keep it all. Truth is i have most of the house clutered with things.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah im pack rat myself ... my thing now is ''metal'' any kind of metal ..lol ohh boy the list goes on ...... i have a nice little collection of ammo started ....30 or so paper12g a few paper 10g (1 marked USMC) ..a bunch of old time pistol ammo etc etc ..... next time you go to the allentown show or king of prussia let me know ..ill meet you and give you one of those 8g paper kiln shells

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I keep 2 when I am at it. My primary and backup carry guns are only out of arm's reach when I am in the shower.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my friends think im a nut but i swear the most vulnerable place in your home is in the bathroom ...... everytime i take a shower it bothers me not being able to hear whats going on .... no gun in the bathroom yet but the doberman lays down by the sink on the rug lol .... damn velcro dogs

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Thats a nice little collection of rimfires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts