Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine happened this past fall.

2 squirrels w/1 round, .22 mag. @ 50 yds. 1 headshot, 1 front shoulder. No meat damage on either. Witnessed by my brother.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Double tapped a bowling pin in mid air at a match one time with a 6" 629. I somehow got into the habit of shoting the last pin twice to get it off the table faster (no idea why) and every one said holy crap. Wde tried to duplicate that for months.

I have other s but that comes to mind right now.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I shot my bragging shot with a Remington M788 fitted with a Bushnell/Banner 4x scope fitted with a BDC. I was using Remington 150 grain Core Lokt. I was hunting on the prairies and only able to get within 450 yds. I got into the prone, snuggled up to the stock, dialed into 450 and gently squeezed on a 6 pointer mulie buck, 1 shot, heart shot! He went straight down, dead. I never started out hunting season unless I had fired a minimum of 200 rds in practice for that year.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
None really for me. I lead a boring life so far.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Using a Mossberg 51K, a semi automatic 22LR, with open sights, I drove a nail at 50 feet.

I very casualy set the rifle down, as if it wasn't, anything, and never tried that in front of anybody again.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
August, 1985; Houston. Asked a certain microbiologist out on a date, and it just escalated from there. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts