Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,484 Posts
Actually,the most likely SHTF scenario I would worry about is this.
Remember a few years ago when Cali was having "brownouts" & "rolling blackouts"?That summer was very hot & dry.Un-employment was up.IIRC there was at least one case of "Rodney King Syndrome",in Ohio I believe.
I figured that a riot was in the near future.According to my mom there were riots here under similar circumstances back in the sixties.
I think that the combination of:

1)high un-employment
2)summer heat coupled with a drought in the mid-west &/or the east coast
3)a democrat in the White House
&4)a terrorist attack(s)would be the worst but the wrong stupid-cop-trick might trip the switch too

I think that it'll take a social problem to cause the most widespread SHTF scenario.
I'd like to think that a natural disaster would only cause a localized problem that would be handled without dragging down the rest of the country.

· Registered
1,484 Posts
Actually Stillwater I was thinking of how there were a couple of instances a few years ago where cops in Ohio.White cops of course.Beat up some black youths & were caught up in the moment enough not to notice that they were being filmed.I do believe that in two instances black suspects were killed by white cops.I figured Cleveland(or wherever)was going to burn....
Unfortunately stupid cop tricks aren't just the baliwick of the LAPD.:alien:
:beer:

· Registered
1,484 Posts
Those are some very interesting articles.I remember seeing a program on Discovery where when a volcano in the Pacific Northwest erupted its ash covered through the Dakotas & into present day Minnesota.This wasn't the dinosaur killer either.This was supposedly what killed off most of the large land mammals in the northern hemisphere.Not too terribly long ago then.

It seems kinda ironic that 223fans' plans for de-populating the world to his benefit might be quashed by a natural disaster that he'll never even see coming.:wavey:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.