Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Re: Her name is now Rydz-Davis, and she

andy said:
has NEVER posted here, not once. She has come here, ONCE, to see where I was posting so much. That's all.
Yeah, Sure TARD, right. Uh-huh and all of that crap. It is easy to identify her when she comes here.

And why shouldn't she come here? Somebody has to keep a check on you. Evidentially, your parole officer doesn't keep very good track of you!

Hey TARD, how come you're the only one here, with a PAROLE OFFICER anyway?

Bill

· Registered
750 Posts
Raider and Stillwater you are both barking up the wrong tree

You have obviously never read any of the real "Profits" post ,they always start with blaming GWB for something or another and end with the same, with dozens of links to goofy "news" sites in between.

She never post anything concerning survival or shooting topics. She was a real hoot on the old HCT where she didn't have her clique of "yes men" to agree with her. She eventually took refuge at Patriot Network with some other hate America zealots.

Thats been a couple three years ago though.

Teuf,

· Banned
9,121 Posts
I'm probably NOT, stupid. about 1% of

the adult male population, between ages 21 and 50,is on parole or probation. 2% of that age group are convicted felons, but no longer "on paper". There's about 5 million men in the latter group, stupe. There's 1.5 million men who are locked up, and practically EVERYONE has committed felonies, to include your mother.

· Registered
5,884 Posts
Rydes-Davis?

Doesn't even think enough of you to take your name as hers huh? Has to maintain her old identity.

I guess I can see why. . .must hurt though huh? That and her vehement denials of dating you only weeks before you married her? Ever think of what your attitude costs you?

C'mon, man, just be a friggin human being.

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Re: I'm probably NOT, stupid. about 1% of

223 fan said:
the adult male population, between ages 21 and 50,is on parole or probation. 2% of that age group are convicted felons, but no longer "on paper". There's about 5 million men in the latter group, stupe. There's 1.5 million men who are locked up, and practically EVERYONE has committed felonies, to include your mother.
TARD:
I have never brought your wifes name up. I have never cast aspersions on her. And now you bring up my mother! You should not have done that TARD. This is going to cost you severely. Get ready to go back to prison. It's coming.

One thing I know about you TARD, you are the best arguement I have ever seen for POST BIRTH ABORTION.

Bill

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Re: Raider and Stillwater you are both barking up the wrong tree

Teufelhund said:
You have obviously never read any of the real "Profits" post ,they always start with blaming GWB for something or another and end with the same, with dozens of links to goofy "news" sites in between.

She never post anything concerning survival or shooting topics. She was a real hoot on the old HCT where she didn't have her clique of "yes men" to agree with her. She eventually took refuge at Patriot Network with some other hate America zealots.

Thats been a couple three years ago though.

Teuf,
I have read the frumpy paranoiac's posts on HCT and FA along with those on Patriotnetwork.

JJ was nice enough to forward a plethora of the frumpy paranoiacs posts to me. I have known JJ for quiet a few years.

I read so many of her posts, that is why every time she posts here, I can bust her on it.

Her funniest posts are the ones about the concentration camps the government is building for the patriots.

Patriots? Where? There aren't many Patriots that I have read posts from. All I have seen are hundreds of keyboard commandos.

Bill

· Registered
5,884 Posts
Seems some's idea of "patriot" is someone who basically hates most americans, hates everyone who is in power while trumpeting those who they think have no chance of getting into a position to do anything. They'll talk about someone different getting into office like they're the second coming, and as soon as they're in office they're the worst thing since, . . .well since the last guy.

The media is all unde rthe control of big brother. . .unless they're reporting something that will tear this country down, then it's gospel truth. Any conspiracy story off of the 'net MUST be true, and they will come up with the most complex, improbable stories within stories about why the truth is really a fabricated lie. . .

They'll label everyone slaves, yet when one gets brave enough to say he's breaking his chains, it's "no no you must not say that, THEY watch us!"

It's entertaining until you see the utter, abject psychosis in the group as a whole.

I don't know if it's up yet, but go to the Crack the Matrix website, and get ready for the madness.

I have to wonder if these people actually think we're in a computer program. It's not that much of a leap from where they are now. . .

· Registered
1,945 Posts
It's not uncommon for women, especially professional women with a business that need to retain recognition by clients and customers, to use a hyphenated last name.

Irregardless of what a person may or may not think of her politics, Pat's a really decent person. She's the type of person that if you showed up hungry at her doorstep you'd get a meal. GK could have done a lot worse in choosing a spouse. She's one of those types of people who, if you were in your 50's, you'd probably find nice to grow into old age with.

Myself, I don't think that was her. Not her style.

· Registered
4,645 Posts
mrostov said:
It's not uncommon for women, especially professional women with a business that need to retain recognition by clients and customers, to use a hyphenated last name.

Irregardless of what a person may or may not think of her politics, Pat's a really decent person. She's the type of person that if you showed up hungry at her doorstep you'd get a meal. GK could have done a lot worse in choosing a spouse. She's one of those types of people who, if you were in your 50's, you'd probably find nice to grow into old age with.

Myself, I don't think that was her. Not her style.
I've only had a few conversations with her via posting in threads, and politics aside, she seems fairly intelligent and polite. I have no quarrels with her at all.

:devil:

· Site Founder
4,826 Posts
Try inputting "Yellowstone Caldera" in google and you'll get some great hits.
Actually I did that and did come up with some interesting sites to visit.

You know, even as a kid, I thought it was rather stupid of people to be standing around watching Old Faithful. I thought, heck there is steam under pressure under the ground there. How safe can that be? That means bad things are happening right under their feet.

Can't say I would have Yellowstone on my list of planned vacation spots anytime real soon.....

· Registered
10,958 Posts
So basicly marrying gunkid, is the same as taking in a stray dog? Except this stray dog can't and will never own firearms!

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Garand said:
So basicly marrying gunkid, is the same as taking in a stray dog? Except this stray dog can't and will never own firearms!
And TARD becomes a bought and paid for, Boy-Toy.

She got rooked ...

Bill

· Registered
187 Posts
Rich Z said:
Man, I read a book a while back about a volcano that was threatening to erupt on an island and the local government actually prevented the population from evacuating, claiming it was all a false alarm. When it did erupt, it killed everyone but one guy who was in a prison cell at the time. Wish I could remember the name of that volcano.
Maybe you're thinking of the 1692 earthquake that destroyed Port Royal, Jamaica? One of the few survivors was a murderer locked in jail awaiting execution. :eek:

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/pages/history/story001.html

· Banned
9,121 Posts
because YOU'D be too chicken<font color=red>[**censored**]</font> to

stand up for your second amendment rights? :) As I've said many times, not everbody is as big a <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> as you guys are.

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Re: because YOU'D be too chicken<font color=red>[**censored**]</font> to

andy said:
stand up for your second amendment rights? :) As I've said many times, not everbody is as big a <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> as you guys are.
The second amendment has something to do with Volcanos?

What topic are you referring to TARD?

Or, are you off topic, as usual?

Bill

· Site Founder
4,826 Posts
Maybe you're thinking of the 1692 earthquake that destroyed Port Royal, Jamaica? One of the few survivors was a murderer locked in jail awaiting execution.
Yeah! That's the one! I read a novel that was based on this event a while back. Rather interesting reading. Kind of scary to see what lengths a government will go to in order to maintain control of the populace.

Thanks!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.