Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didn't allow such? I'd think nothing of paying 3k per year. I might go as high as twice that much, too, depending upon where we were living. Many are outraged at such a cost. To me, that would be very cheap, in order to have very high levels of peace of mind.

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Agree; wouldn't like it but I'd pay it.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
years ago, I got a letter to the editor printed, in Reader's Digest. They ran some article saying that if we want to carry a gun, we should have to serve on the NG. I wrote in that I'd crawl on my belly on broken GLASS for a weekend to be allowed to sling-carry an M16. :) and I was NOT yet a felon.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not bad, for IL. do they recognize any other state's CCW? My wife will have one here, very soon now

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
didn't allow such? I'd think nothing of paying 3k per year. I might go as high as twice that much, too, depending upon where we were living. Many are outraged at such a cost. To me, that would be very cheap, in order to have very high levels of peace of mind.
Such a fee would cause the population of said state to stage a revolt. So obviously geared to the haves against the have not's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts