Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
favorite for WHAT? SASS matches? ISU slowfire? IHMSA metaliic silohuette? Hunter class, .22 class? revolver class? favorite for ppc? Centerfire BE? deep concealment? Hunting? big game or small?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I think this has already been covered. The question indicated favorite in the woods.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Still too lazy to post on the correct thread. Too mentally incompetant to read the post to see it defines the intended use. And yet, this will be upheld as a "new informative gun post". . .

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I have favorites in all those categories. I OWN them. Gunkid can only DREAM of them (with both hands in his pockets, only both are on his johnson as he has no rosco.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hmm, if your johnson is named "Roscoe" (in honor of Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane), then you really wouldn't be lying if someone asked if you were holding your johnson, and you said that, no you're holding your roscoe?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
what's favorite tool? DEPENDS, eh?
So, we now know that GK's favorite tool is DEPENDS. I guess he is too big for pampers....

:devil:

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
andy said:
favorite for WHAT? SASS matches? ISU slowfire? IHMSA metaliic silohuette? Hunter class, .22 class? revolver class? favorite for ppc? Centerfire BE? deep concealment? Hunting? big game or small?
Look, 84034-012, I stated "Your favorite kicking around gun" not all the other event's you have stated. Try to read with at least 50% comprehension. It really was simple enough. Have your CMC check your med's.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Aslan said:
So, we now know that GK's favorite tool is DEPENDS. I guess he is too big for pampers....

:devil:
That's a good one, Aslan. And maybe gunkid has his johnson named rosco while wearing his favore DEPENDS. Maybe he's hinting he is incontent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts