Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"only" stopped 100 men with .30 Carbine. How many have YOU stopped with 308 ball, hmm? how many of them were battle hardened veterans, ferociously defending invasion of their homeland,hmm? NONE, that's how many.

so all a DEFENSIVE rifle or pistol has to do is at least MATCH 50m performance of 30 Carbine ball ammo. An 11" 223 and the right sp's can match that performance to 200m. A pocket auto can match it to 50 ft or so. Either one is quite adquate, as has been proven, many,many thousands of times over. If you can actually TRANSMIT 500 ft lbs, to the chest-vitals, your odds of stopping a man,, are quite good indeed. PLENTY good enough,for the sort of things civilians get into with their handguns, for certain. Plenty good enough, for the intelligent man and shtf, with a can on on a shorty 223.

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Would you post a picture of this AR-15 with a can?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
"only" stopped 100 men with .30 Carbine. How many have YOU stopped with 308 ball, hmm? how many of them were battle hardened veterans, ferociously defending invasion of their homeland,hmm? NONE, that's how many.
Which, if I'm not mistaken, is EXACTLY how many you've stopped with your 11" poodle shooter and your custom ammo...

:devil:

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wanna be the FIRST, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>? :) I already offered to shoot at you once with it, from 300m, and then stand there and let you shoot back all you CAN. Are you game for it? :) You punks are SO sure that I can't handle kid stuff like rifle from bipod, and SO SURE that an 11" 223 has NO power or accuracy or range, Why not GO for it, hmm? You can be the hero of all the pos's on the Net, having run off the GunKid. :) I would LOVE to go up and piss on your face, as you lay there dying.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
You need a bipod to hit a man at 300m?

Just another silly GK bet.

You've got so many outstanding bets, I'll wait until you settle the ones you've already issued. You know the ones that you laid down a challenge, only to go completey silent about once you found out you have takers.

You're so brave to issue a challenge like this, which is a violation of parole for you to carry out, but you're too afraid of violating parole to actually take anyone up on one of your challenges.

There's a very interesting pattern here. I wonder what it means?

Settle your current bets and then ask me about this challenge.

:devil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts