Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
many days straight "in the field", or many days, but 1-2 days at a time, with ZERO cleaning done on the gun during those intervals? No difference, SAME amount of time spent out in the dirt, sand, mud.

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
If you have to ask, you have obviously never trained hard. Train like you fight, fight like you train! Wannabe.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
223 fan said:
many days straight "in the field", or many days, but 1-2 days at a time, with ZERO cleaning done on the gun during those intervals? No difference, SAME amount of time spent out in the dirt, sand, mud.
I can't believe MELVIN the unmagnificent really asked such a basic question.

Well, yes, I can believe it, I was just trying to make Ol' MELVIN look good for a change ... NOT!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
223 fan said:
If you'd ever done it, you'd know. And it isn't the same at all...

what's the difference between running a marathon, or running 1 mile a day for 26 days?

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:
If you'd ever done it, you'd know. And it isn't the same at all...

what's the difference between running a marathon, or running 1 mile a day for 26 days?

:devil:
Good comment, and an instructive observation. However the logic will be lost on MELVIN.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts