Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

what's the point? regular .22's have plenty

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  andy 
#1 ·
of accuracy, and there's actually very little in the way of more effectiveness than a Stinger offers. So why bother with other bs nose shapes,etc,hmm? Big waste of time and money.;

Discussion starter · #8 ·
that's bs. Stingers thru the ribs destroy

exactly ZERO meat on small critters. I've seen MANY a rifle that would group 2" at 50 yds with stingers, and that's TWICE as much accuracy as you need for effective foraging. I've taken literally truck loads of game, with a flashlight and out of car windows in the am and pm, with pistols that grouped only 2-3" at 25 yds. FUNNY how the SAME bozos who CLAIM to be able to take critters with a sling shot and ROCKS INSIST that you HAVE to have 1" groups at 50 yds. I'll bet $5000 to ANYBODY'S $500 that they can't hit a 2" mark at 40 ft, with a sling shot and stones gathered THAT DAY, at that spot, 6 out of 10 tries. Any less than that is LUCK. Stones just AINT perfectly round, and if a projectile AINT round, it doesn't fly straight, simple as that.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
broadheads, PRACTICAL bow, etc,

10out of 10 shots, on 10" at 30m is GREAT shooting. With field made bow and arrows, same at HALF that range is all that can be reasonably expected (with big game heads, not blunts) Yet guys CLAIM that they can use such to forage with. Well, then, WHY do the SAME bozos claim you HAVE to have 1" groups at 50 yds with .22 rifle, hmm? One way or the other, they are fos. Either 3 " at 50 yds is PLENTY of accuracy, or the bow is HOPELESS as a foraging arm. Which is it, bozos?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.