Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I must apologize in advance to the lady among us for me being a cro-magnon here... but... there is something wrong with each of the photos here and I wonder if any guys can point it out. It took me a while to get it...

Here is your ONLY HINT...

THIS one is a-ok. :D

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK HERE is one so RIKA can play... sorry, I'm just not good at some things :D

RIKA, what's the most SIGNIFICANT thing wrong with this picture ;)

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
at first,[ha!] i kinda thought it was some 'crack cheese' on model #1's bull's-eye.

and the walkin'dead/goth girly is playin' the 'i am the safety' tune with her trigger acuator 'off' the trigger!

you got me?

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
I find I'm a little more reserved!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The fingers are on the triggers. Thats obvious.

To make a dumb guess cuz I've run across something like this before - a question.

The 'girls' wouldn't be guys, would they? I've seen pics of some trannies who were real foolers.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Raider said:
The 'girls' wouldn't be guys, would they? I've seen pics of some trannies who were real foolers.

RIKA
That's a real sick though RIKA. Although other than the triggers, that was the first thing that came to mind. Of course, judging by the picture he said was ok, maybe it's because the other pictures don't have a white box with a red "x" in it. . .

I Like Garand's pics better, they at least look like they know what they're doing.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
My computer doesn't show any white boxes with red X's. Judging from how I think Krept's mind works my guess would be logical though.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOFL YES I was referring to the trigger finger but in retrospect... now I'm all confused...:D

Gotta be straighforward sometimes just to keep 'em guessing

cheers

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
My apologies Krept. Was thinking that you might be playing a mind game.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Aries said:
I am partial to the chic in sniper get up that Garand posted. Real, cute, and not afraid to get down and dirty.
Unless I miss my guess, I'd say most of the girls pictured have no problem getting down and dirty.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
umhmm... Korean SWAT sniper w/ MSG90

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Hey gunkid, you often tell people that they no nothing! Are you getting noble now? Do you think this guy knows what he is doing?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The man in the pictures is everything Gunkid wishes that he was. And never will be.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Your too kind rika! And very correct.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Yeah and that mystery guy in the photos ( :dgrin: ) has good taste in firearms (although the Lewis may be the exception, but it IS a "historical piece" and interesting from that direction).

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Its my understanding that the Lewis is a fascinating weapon. It is also my understanding that learning the 26 different IAQ's and Stoppages of that machine gun does take dedication. It is also my understanding that it is a rush to do a 500 to 100 yd rundown in competition with that firearm, particularly when you end up beating your old Battalions (3rd Patricias) machine gun shooting team thats using the latest C9 (FN MINIMI) GPMG. As your machine gun at that time was 73 years old !!! Its my understanding, that those with their heart in the competition actually win. Unfortunately, some here will never experience that feeling.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts