Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious what the next firearm purchase was for everyone else out there.

I'm thinking about a Walther P99 QA as a next purchase. I need to find a range that has them available, but I like what I've read about them...

Anyone else?

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Kel-Tec PMR-30, if I can get the straight performance record. Puff pieces abound, but no Gun Tests or personal first hand experience. Then, to find one.....

·
Registered
183 Posts
Handgun wise probably a used Glock 19 that I can chop the grip down into a 19/26.

Rifle wise, well until I looked at my Income tax:unhappy:, was gonna be an AR build but now I'm thinking one of those Russian CM-2 .22LR target rifles. After I pay what Uncle Sam didn't get through my witholding at work.:headbang:

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I don't think I'll acquire anything new for a while after I figure out which pocket pistol to get. Building a SAM-R-ish thing now and a few guns need some re-fit work. Perhaps I'll try to upgrade optics if funds don't go elsewhere, and get a SWR Renegade if I can fondle one in person sometime over the course of the year. I'm at that "more guns than useful/feasible" point.

DeathMachine,

You're bailing? :nyah: No fun. Definitely understandable though. :headbang:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
If I prevail in court,here is a prospective list:
1)Draco.
2)pPS43
3)CZ82 or another Tokarev.
4)AK's by arsenal,vector or Krebs.
5)M39 Finn
6)pSL or FPK/AK54

So....you folks think I lean in an eastern direction?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm still seriously considering a siaga or a ruger 10-22.

·
Registered
55 Posts
An IAC 1887, or if they decide to finally unban pumps like they think they are, a Rem 870

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Taurus 450SS; in transit from the seller now. Small .45LC snubnose that I plan to use mostly as a range/play gun.

I just like the caliber that much, that I can't seem to get enough .45LC's in my life lately... :unhappy:

·
Registered
492 Posts
454 Casull revolver. Bear protection.

I am just waiting to find one used. I may buy something between now and then if I fail to find one locally soon.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Probably a rifle in .308 or 30/06. Have been thinking of a Remington 700 but not sure what model.

All the best,
GB

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I picked up a sig 556 classic with the HK style sights and the red-dot on Sunday (1-23-2011)

Haven't had the opportunity to shoot it yet, but it was one of those guns I wanted to have - I wanted a piston driven AR type rifle and I liked the looks of the rifle.

will post some pics when I get a chance...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Para Whorthog .45ACP Sweet Carry Piece Next in line for Me .
Rifle wise Probably the SIG SAUER Model 556 Sport NY compliant of course .

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had a Ruger 10-22 follow me home last weekend. (01/29/2011)
Haven't shot it yet, I'm waiting for the scope I ordered to get here, should have it this weekend.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I am looking at a weatherby 22-250, and a FN-P45

1 - 20 of 37 Posts