Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
we go to golden corral or an asian buffet, for LUNCH, cause the same meal is 50% more expensive as supper . Every other such off day, she cooks some rice with noodles, cause that's "even-payment" in her (asian female) mind. :) Which is more than a lot of US women ever return for a $12 meal. Many of the younger ones today have no more cooking ability than I have, which is near-zero. I'm a soup, salad or sandwich guy, maybe bacon and eggs, if I'm feeling ambitious.

I want to get her 25 year old sister here. She can clear 40k per year, cause she's an architect, computer engineer, hand-drawing miracle, and clear another 20k per year by being in the N Guard ROTC. Then me and the wife can stop having to send 15k per year back to her family, finally. Right now, and for the past 18 months, her country has been completely shut down due to the virus, or the sis would have been here a year ago My wife's daughter would have been here 19 months ago were it not for the creeping crud.

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
we go to golden corral or an asian buffet, for LUNCH, cause the same meal is 50% more expensive as supper . Every other such off day, she cooks some rice with noodles, cause that's "even-payment" in her (asian female) mind. :) Which is more than a lot of US women ever return for a $12 meal. Many of the younger ones today have no more cooking ability than I have, which is near-zero. I'm a soup, salad or sandwich guy, maybe bacon and eggs, if I'm feeling ambitious.

I want to get her 25 year old sister here. She can clear 40k per year, cause she's an architect, computer engineer, hand-drawing miracle, and clear another 20k per year by being in the N Guard ROTC. Then me and the wife can stop having to send 15k per year back to her family, finally. Right now, and for the past 18 months, her country has been completely shut down due to the virus, or the sis would have been here a year ago My wife's daughter would have been here 19 months ago were it not for the creeping crud.
Sure.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
The only thing is that I understand as true is "the creeping crud" has messed up I don't know how many peoples plans and ruined lives in addition to killing or crippling people who are vulnerable to it.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
...she cooks some rice with noodles, cause that's "even-payment" in her (asian female) mind. :) Which is more than a lot of US women ever return for a $12 meal.
I honestly can’t fathom a marriage with a “financial repayment” component to it, but more power to you if it’s what you both want.

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
I stopped believing after "we".

• Haha
Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,278 Posts
And you think that your sister in law is just going to turn her pay check over to you? Good luck on that.

Reactions: BigEd
1 - 7 of 7 Posts