Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
9,117 Posts
Go ya one better, the bugout gear ALL fits in the backpack, to include the rifle. The sensitive stuff goes behind the paneling in the van, the pack is strapped to the buddy rest of the motorcycle.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
John,you ride?

What kind of bike?

I ride a Suzuki.

·
Banned
9,117 Posts
nothing in particular. The only parameters I have are under 300 lbs "wet", and over 250 cc, so it's legal on the interstate, and a relatively quiet engine, and no electronics as long as I can get a functional bike that has none. I insist on being able to yank it into and out of the van in 5 seconds flat, with no ramp or other bs.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Darkwolf?I ride an Intruder.

Tho I'd love a 'busa I can't keep my knees bent that far for very long.

One of the guys I used to work with has one w/a turbo kit on it!That thing is scary fast but runs just like stock if your gentle w/it.

Reactions: DaRkWoLf

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
So in other words gunkid, doesn't own a bike! Which also probably means he doesn't even have a license for one nor knows how to ride one.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
(I accidentally clicked 'like' when going to reply to this.)

If you are so hard up that you can't pocket a good autopistol, you NEED to get killed.
So - right this minute - do you have a pistol in your pocket, or do you need to be killed?

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
I have a shooting partner that is ex airborne, ex search & rescue tech that is now just coming up to his 69th birthday. He tells me that at his age long trips on a bike are becoming increasingly impossible.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts