Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a peep from him all weekend nor this morning. I would have expected some response to Teuf's generous offer. Maybe he is hiding under the blanket discussing strategy plans with the sock puppet and General Teddy. Such a brave tough survivalist gk is. Oh well.

RIKA :wavey:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHAHA! I love the posts. No, CJ and GK aren't the same person. CJ is much more foul mouthed, especially toward women. CJ is much easier to torment too.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I think maybe Elvis has left the building.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Huddled deep within a secret bunker, located deep within the ultra secret Colorado Sierras.

Trying desparately to come up with a new user name to completely hide his identity from everyone. No one will ever suspect that "MilkToast", "fraidycat", or "Nadless", is really the mighty GunKid.

A simple name change on line is far more effective at covering his tracks than any back alley rhinoplasty.

He'll show those stupes. Gunkid will fade away, only to be replaced by his new persona. They will never be able to tell it's him at all...

Now, the only other thing his master plan requires, is a web site that won't instantly ban him...

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:
Huddled deep within a secret bunker, located deep within the ultra secret Colorado Sierras.

Trying desparately to come up with a new user name to completely hide his identity from everyone. No one will ever suspect that "MilkToast", "fraidycat", or "Nadless", is really the mighty GunKid.

A simple name change on line is far more effective at covering his tracks than any back alley rhinoplasty.

He'll show those stupes. Gunkid will fade away, only to be replaced by his new persona. They will never be able to tell it's him at all...

Now, the only other thing his master plan requires, is a web site that won't instantly ban him...

:devil:
This is one of the funniest threads I have read.

My hat is off to Teuf for being able to figure out a way to call NUTTY JOHN'S bluff.

And, as usual Aslan and RIKA are sharp as a razor this morning. Good going guys!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Oh where, oh where did GunKid go?
Is he in the Sierras, ass deep in the snow?
His eventual fate, we might not know.
For once his bluff is called, he'll never show.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
mrostov said:
Oh where, oh where did GunKid go?
Is he in the Sierras, ass deep in the snow?
His eventual fate, we might not know.
For once his bluff is called, he'll never show.
Rostov is a poet,

And I didn't know it,

But his feet show it,

Because they are LONGFELLOWS. :)

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Well, he ran like the wind the last time Teuf took him up on an offer on his own terms, I suspect that's what's happened.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Maybe gunkid hit 'reality'. Reality is a very harsh mistress to those who dream bs SHTF crap. So gunkid will lie low till he 'thinks' it will blow over. He hopes everyone forgets.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Maybe his parole officer took him into custody -- ever think about that?

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Ya right, don't hold your breath!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
Ya right, don't hold your breath!
I am afraid you're right, Garand, no such good luck could happen to us! But, we can always hope ...

·
Registered
285 Posts
andy said:
I'm working on the website and the books.
Come off it.

The 22 book was supposed to be done weeks ago and that's after you claimed a year ago on PN that it was almost done.

11-12-2004, 09:19 PM
The .22 book will be finished this weekend.
http://www.armslocker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29703

Working on your website? Writing HTML code are you?

You're close to a year past due from the day you claimed it would be up by.

:laugh01: :wavey: :nyah:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
I'm working on the website and the books.
This little note is too erudite to be from NUTTY JOHN. It must be his wife posting in his place. She has been caught doing this before.

And, no epithets, or threats, were included in the post, so we know it couldn't be posted by NUTTY JOHN.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
watch my recipe for a field expedient 'can' be printed in his 'book'

the LAME STUPE BASTARD!

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
As far as we know GunKid's father and mother were married/

1 - 20 of 25 Posts