Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 1989 i was in the 6th grade. Were were you?

In 1995 I was in basic training? Were were you?

Today is was mowing the yard. Were were you?

Can you see the joke here?

Nick

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey buc, your much younger than you seem, to bad others can't be wiser than their years.;)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I'd already fired more rounds than u'll

ever see, before you were born, won more matches than you'll ever dare enter, and taken more animals than you'll ever look at over a gun. :)

T

·
0 Posts
You're right bucfan, he must be the one we've all been waiting for. He's posting on this site 24 hrs a day, obviously reading some books to make up for the experiences he never had, he teaches karate, shoots competitively with all the best shots in the world, then turns around and bashes them, because they're not the man he is {in his own mind}, goes drinking with ayoob, and still finds the time, I presume, to sleep& eat and out of the goodness of his heart, he chooses to share life's lessons with everyone. And on top of that all, he's next in line to be a walmart greeter. Welcome to walmart, you dummies...

·
Registered
163 Posts
tunnel rat said:
You're right bucfan, he must be the one we've all been waiting for. He's posting on this site 24 hrs a day, obviously reading some books to make up for the experiences he never had, he teaches karate, shoots competitively with all the best shots in the world, then turns around and bashes them, because they're not the man he is {in his own mind}, goes drinking with ayoob, and still finds the time, I presume, to sleep& eat and out of the goodness of his heart, he chooses to share life's lessons with everyone. And on top of that all, he's next in line to be a walmart greeter. Welcome to walmart, you dummies...
Meethinks yet another here has the sence God intended him(her) to have:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts