Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
full charge ammo, Rika? It's SO easy to do, and you've had an N frame for YEARS now, and a timer for 6 months. Geez, what's taking so LONG? I can teach a complete novice to get .20 second splits, SA 9mm, in a couple of days.:)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
RIKA grabs andy by his cyber-ears and gives his cyber-head a shake.

I have told you twice in the last couple of weeks that the range has been flooded out for the last couple of months. Between trying to keep my business alive (barely), social obligations and trying to have a life I just haven't made time. Its my fault but I'll not apologize. Guns are my mania but I have a life other than that.

Okay, I've given you my answer again. I'll tune in same channel in a couple of weeks for the same question.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
IPSC ISN"T REALITY! So where does a timer fit in tactical training? Tactical movement in a hostile area has very little to do with speed. It is very difficult to scan areas of concealment and cover for a hostile, before you enter a potential ambush site, while running like a freaken jack rabbit. If your shot placement is good with the first bullet, there is no need to waste your time worrying about splits. They are redundent.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Who says she has to do it on a schedule. Fact is, the way the challenge was set up, she could take the rest of her life trying and would only lose the bet if she died not being able to do it. Which is, of course, long after you'd already died, so you just might never know eh? Boy I bet that pisses you off. :D

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
D A Bryce drew and fired fired 6 shotds from an N frame.357 Magnum Smith&Wesson in .80 seconds in 1947 electroniczlly timed. Do the math. .133 second splits.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IF the timing WASN'T bs, and IF the loads really WERE full charge ones. YOU Bser's CLAIMED it was "so easy". Why aint anyone DONE it, on MODERN timers, hmm? YOu aint even GOT a shooting timer. You dont havea CLUE what fast shooting even IS.

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
Matter of fact I do have a Speed Timer 3000. Please post all your IPSC scores during the last 24 months, with independent verification.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Nobody claimed it was easy, just doable. You've just got your purty pink panties in a wad because you could never handle a revolver andd it scares you to death that a woman can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts